Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"THROUGH THE FIRE"

Through the fire there are many temptations n desires
Criminals n Liars
False Teachers n Leeches
Cornered me back like DarelleRevis
Sometimes I Buttheads with Beavis 
N trust only" GOD" 
Cause people are deceiving
All information is not correct
Most of it is misleading
Educate yourself so you can hold yourself n others accountable
If something is being taught wrongly
Intercede before it becomes insurmountable
WE ARE BAITED 2 BE SEPARATED
TOGETHER!
We are a COMBINED FORCE! with 1 cause and a threat to governing laws
Instead
Our intelligence
Is insulted with their embellishments 
N what we think or feel is no longer relevant
I wonder if it ever was?
As our communities are overtaken
By gangs, murder, n drugs
Slugs!
 Hitting the temple of innocent bystanders
Jeopardizing our children's chances 
For advancing
Illogical freelancing!
We been in a "State of Emergency" 
N just because you don't know our names or never heard of me Doesn't mean I don't see the "Bullshit" you keep serving me 
VERBALLY! 
I put it in poetry to show you I'm stoically in control Emotionally
Underneath
My mind is unchained like my ancestors remains
BUT LEFT ABUNDANTLY SCARRED!
Through the visions I see that date back historically
Through the Fire
We continue to persevere
As the rain falls from the clouds
We still smile!
N try hard to never give in to the demands of SiN
Your enemy could be the friend of your enemy
So keep em all close so they never can limit thee
But seen at all times like a portrait on a canvas so vividly
"NOTHING NEW UNDER THE SUN" 
That's what my aunt used to say to me
I should ask if she was talking bout modern day slavery 
Or how our government continues to vaporize our humanity
At any rate I told her this is "INSANITY"
She said, 
"Open up the "BIBLE" 
"Continue to learn and start to apply"
"The reflection may hurt but doesn't lie"
"If Knowledge, Understanding, n Self-Change is whats required

It will open up your eyez and bring you closer to Him as He protects you while your
going "THROUGH THE FIRE"



"THROUGH THE FIRE" By Rashine McKoy



No comments:

Post a Comment