Thursday, October 27, 2011

"GAME OVER"

We all soldierz even after da game's over
If I pour my insides out
It a never amount to all da STRUGGLE n PAIN!
Walkin sidewayz over da plain
Damage control
Feel like I'm in an animal hole
"VENGENCE IS MINE" said da Lord
So Fuck all of my foe's
I don't give a shit! if you like it or not
My lyric's is HOT! 
Like da corner of Ellis Ave near da store of my old block
Bull-issh rap! 
I need it to STOP!
To me! 
My adversaries seen as floors I was lookin' to mop
Tryna teach these young dudes da plot
Dead bodies found in trash compactors, vacant lots
It's no escape when da reaper calls
Forgive me! 
I been OFF!
Since birth
Mama raised me in Church 
But I chose da other side of da search
Chasin' deez skirts
Lost most jobs dat I worked 
Feelin beatin' n hurt
Barz sting like bee's in a hive
Can't elude taxes n death
Cops wanna put you under arrest
She got a degree!
But she still under a desk
Bills pilin' up on top of da STRESS!
Clean it up! 
Ya flow is a mess!
My soul is possessed! 
In each verse I DEEPLY connect
CATCH WRECK! when I'm severin' necks
Invested some stock passed down from my Pop's
I remember growin' up n not havin a lot
But there was alwayz love on da block
Had a HOT CAR!
Women would flock
Fist-fight's in da street
Call me da butcher
Knife any beat
You candy-ass rapperz is sweet
When you speak
I try to keep from fallin' asleep
Every word I spit is hell-bent on maulin' ya meat
Dis is my PASSION!
VERBAL ASSASSIN! 
RED-DOT! 
Target deceased!
You fell off! 
Tryna harness da leash
Ain't no way to harness dis BEAST!
Sporadic thoughts when I rap
JACK!
MIND YA BUSINESS!
I don't spar or play wit kids like "Robin Williams"
Dis is more like IRON MIKE vs ROBIN GIVINS 
Laughin! 
Starin' at your pequino mittens
Dis is hard hittin
Get ya weight up or ate up in my mathematical division
P on ya Styles 
"Blowin Ya Mind"
I used 2 blow ounces of weed smokin'
Soakin' da times
Shawn's quotes belong in a shrine
Seen a lot of cat's status decline
I TOLD YOU!
Close ya eyez you could picture my rhyme's
Chalked OUT!
Picture da crime
Kill you in a cipher flippin', spittin', sinister lines
Mortal Combat!
KANO
I'll RIP ya spine!
Strictly a FLAME THROWER!!!
Dis is my craft 
No more quarters?
Game Over!

"GAME OVER" By Rashine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment