Thursday, October 27, 2011

"SUPERHERO"


Plastic dreamz
Plastic Man
Ice Man
Firestarter
Rhyme harder!
I'm a Superhero!
CUT you in half like a barber
Swoop down like Super Man
Wonder Woman even
LASSO! all you little mini me's breathin'
I see through wallz so stop cheatin'
Seymour 
I'm da plant you can't stop feedin'
Little Shop Of Horror's
Who said we was promised 2morrow?
When I got older 
I Voted!
FLOW FEROCIOUS!
While you nod in n out from dis lyrical dosage
Rip you in half!
HIGH VOLTAGE!
Von Doom!
Make it rain harder den F. Joe n Wayne
MONSOON!
I'm 
LOON
-EY-
TUNES
Bugs Bunny!
I'm Elmer Fudd 
Face me like a man 
Don't run from me
U remind me of dat dude in da commercial 
You dam dummy
Steering wheel crushin' ya tummy
In my moms womb I was jumpy
Jumped OUT! 
Smacked da doctor 4 lookin at me funny
I WRITE CAUSE IT'S FUN
BUT I SPIT WIT AGRESSION!!!!!!!!!!!
Ever since Michael Knight was drivin Kit 
Workin 4 Devin
I've LOVED DIS ART!!! since I was seven 
Or was it eleven?
It was one of those 2
Out my wrist da web flew like Peter Parker
HIGHLIGHT! every word I recite
GET A MARKER!
Deez cat's wanna follow me flow 
Just like a stalker
If da price is right like Bob Barker
We can sit at da table n talk
Become partners
If not I shoot da sun outta da sky
It get's DARKER!
I'm fly like a charter
Take ya confidence out ya body 
Watch you deflate!
I cause "MISERY" 2 MC's like Kathy Bates
E.T. 
You betta phone home
I break bones
While you at da crib layin' in bed
Havin' a ball playin' wit whatz in between ya legs
ILL!!!!! 
Datz disgustin'
Dat ain't about nothin'
Go a-head! 
If dats what you into
Deez woman lookin' 4 somethin' special like a restaurant wit a menu
Nobody's Perfect! 
Datz 4 certain!
Don't hold grudges 
Move on if ain't workin'
Datz it!
CURTAINS! 
CURSES! 
Joker!
Batman n Robin
Without a cape I'm still a problem
Too quick! jabs
Hooks
I be dodging
Steady mobbin
Cold like Ice Cube
Molecular mechanisms stay on like a light fuse
DAMN! dawg
Come up out dem tight shoes
Shirts n Billie's Jeans
Guy's walkin' across da street saggin'
Makin' a scene
Lookin like my Sistah
ARE YOU KIDDING?!!! 
Whats wrong wit cha?!!!
Better yet!
WHAT'S WRONG WIT DIS PICTURE?
Pull up ur drawz n buy some pants wit room dat a fit ya
I'm so gone when I turn into Voltron
Hit you wit da sword den 
Disperse off a da board wit ya King, Queen, bishop n pawns
"Me, Myself, n Irene"
Jim Carey
SHIT ON YA LAWN!
Kill you cat's in a verse 
ANYTIME! 
FUCK A BELL OR A HORN!
I don't wait 4 da morn
I don't wait 4 da dawn
A VAMPIRE! 
I take flight
Raps VICIOUS! wit a FILTHY BITE!
ALL BLACK ATTIRE
BLADE
Wesley Snipes
4 Personalities
Make room n stop crowdin' me
On da track off n runnin' 
Invisible 2 niggaz like Sue 
You can't see me!
I'M A GIANT!
You a Buffalo Bill dat can't beat me like Marv Levy
My measures are drastic
Mr. Fantastic! 
A WeAkLiN in my circle
No father! 
A DAM BASTARD!
RIP! da MIC n den I pass it
Thought about it!
FUCK IT! 
2 WeAk! 
You can't have it
Treat you like a wall 
Get ready to get plastered
I got dis shit mastered
HOT! like Johnny Storm in my infinitive form
Sit back!
ENJOY! 
Let me do my Thing
Shawn about da music not about da bling
Those who OPPOSE! wit UNLAWFUL CODES
Get PIERCED wit da flow like Bows n Arrows
Life's walk is Narrow!
But my demeanor is COOL!
Sub-Zero! 
A kid wit talent n heart of a SUPERHERO!
Some rappers is KRAZY!
I don't mess wit ya'll WEIRDO'S....

"SUPERHERO" By Shawn Stare
HAVING SOME FUN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment