Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"THANK YOU"


I Thank You LORD for being able to see another day
For putting real family n friends in my life to help guide me as you have designed me to be what I am
Truly grateful for all your precious n wonderous gifts you have bestowed upon us
You love me UNCONDITIONALLY!!!! 
WHEN EVERYONE ELSE SAW THE WORSE IN ME!!!!
You help me conquer my fears and never left my side
You gave me strength in times of need when I was vulnerable and cried
You teach us how to love ourselves as well as our enemies
You give hope to a dying breed with no sense of chemistry
You are my achor in the middle of  the sea
Words or Actions could never express the LOVE you Possess or have for your children
You have the power to cure remorseful feelings
To take away the pain and the hurt as we all so desperately search for your divine glory
Everyone has a different story and is faced with some kind of obstacles on a daily basis
But my FAITH will never waver away from you
For You are the TRUTH, the WAY, and the LIGHT
Shining in our hearts the darkest of nights, helping us see the light despite what we may encounter or go up against
Your love is like a fence that surrounds us and protects us from the evil that wants to grab whole of us and seperate us from your presence


None of us are perfect even with the knowledge and wisdom of your many lessons
But before I return to the essence, help me to be a better person, a better father, a better brethern, recieve your message, and continue to pass on your blessings You have manifested in this gift of  writing You have given
I pray that same love continues to bring us all together instead of causing division
Help all of us to stay on the right track, keeping us from harm and head on collisions


I know your love is eternal and infinite and meant to save all of us the wretched n the innocent
Excepting You in our hearts and lives is a life-changing
experience for those whom have witnessed Your Power
Without You I AM NOTHING!, CAN DO NOTHING!, but with You ALL things are possible
Breaking us down to our very follicle
Please forgive us for all sins men and women making us better people to serve armed with Your word against any evil
Love conquers all things and may it bring us closer giving us closure for past exposures
Thank You! for keeping me, my family n friends and my children safe being a constant in my life no matter what others may say
Just wanted to take the time to let You know I appreciate You and all that YOU do!
THANK YOU!  
THANK YOU!  
THANK YOU!........"Shine"


"THANK YOU" By Rashine McKoy

"EVERYONE HAS A CROSS TO BARE, BUT WITH GOD WE CAN TRAVEL ON TO OUR DESTINATION AND GET IT THERE"..."Peace n Love"



No comments:

Post a Comment