Thursday, October 27, 2011

'I DON'T WANT NOBODY ELSE"

Listen Baby!
I don't want nobody else
Love da way ya body melt
When we lay together 
Yo! it feels right
Many nights
I spent alone
Need a Queen next 2 me on da throne 
We can make a happy home
Promise dat I'll be there when you feel alone
When you feelin down
Do my best 2 make you smile
As ya man, try 2 make you proud
Take it 2 da bed, make you purrr n growl
Show you what dis grown shit really bout
Makin' love
Zonin' out!
Whispers in ya ear
I can sense ya love
Let it OUT!!!
Rain Showers
Crack da window
Let da wind touch our skin
Soothing music 2 our bodies like a violin
Got me open like some bottled gin
By ya side, dis is where I wanna be
Caressin' while we watch da sunrise on da balcony
Ride wit me!
Breakfast in da morn
Walks in da park
Conversations after dark
We could hold da keys 2 each other's heart
Bonnie
Clyde
No more lonely nights where you fantasize
Always stay true til' da day I die
Let me be ya mate
I'll never hurt ya soul
Want you by my side til' we're gray n old
Grab my hand
Take a stroll
Down da aisle
GOD'S blessin's given wit some Sacred Vow's
Help 1 another grow
Marriage never ever last anymore
Listen Baby! 
Maybe we can beat da odds
You n me is all I see
Starin' in ya pretty eyes
Open WIDE! 
Heaven's doors
Pray our journey last through deez corridors
Furthermore!
Gaze at you
I see myself
Baby your da air I breathe
I don't want nobody else!!!


"I DON'T WANT NOBODY ELSE" By Rashine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment