Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Thoughts"

Simple but my thoughts processed n dialect is somewhat complex
Images roll n cut heads off
Hedge Hog
Sonic!
Alanis Morissette
Isn't it ironic? 
When you look 4 Love you never find it!
People think they know you n y'all never even bonded
Been 2gether many years n never had a thing in common
Shawn shedding light like a shooting comet!
Sick verses make ya stomach vomit
I'll never make a promise dat I can't keep so I don't make em'
Harsh realities uprooted when da Heart is vacant
Tears flowing out like a small basin, Speed racing Dream chasing
Sometimes da paper doesn't equal out in thee equation
PERIOD!
Menstruation?
Blood leaking, come venture into bars locked in my mind precinct
Naked truth eludes da indecent
Frame Struck from lightening bolts like that of Rayden
Satan
Whisper's to my conscience giving out advice like Michael Baisden

So Persuasive!

God's Love covers us through His son blood even tho da government goes out n does what it does
MURDERERS!, KILLERS!, & THUGS! directing slugs at innocent mugs
They say, "Failure 2 Plan or you Plan 2 Fail"
Well!
You can tell by a percentage of cats sitting in a cell
Slip-ups on da outside is only inches away from where they dwell
My brain swell from da blood-cots standing on da borderline frozen looking shell-shocked
Hell is hot!
And I don't wanna fall into da melting pot
Damn! Ak
Shit becoming too much, thoughts hurt like tiny thousand paper cuts
I pray da Lord let me in when my day is up
So eye can face da sun & feel da love coming forth from my
neighbor's touch
I feel alone in dis cold world watching how we kill ourselves
Wit no regards 4 da breathe of Life severed rights
Never matched da Blood-Type infused in da veins of my Blood-Stream
Blood-Pressure bubbling!!!
Skating on thin ice
If you haven't been in my shoes then how you know what it's really like?

PASS DA MIC!!!

My cerebral cortex is more stressed & more plex by a violent, volatile,  resembling a Vortex
Swallowed by a black hole, tired of these assholes talking isssh, pointing fingers, judging quick
Scared to be themselves when they out among da public subtracting all da supplements
Poisonous Regimen!
My thoughts level blocks from da blast of their incredulous def-defying masked pestilence
stashed away incriminating evidence so we don't see da stains when they standing on da platform
Dats Wrong!..
Raising our tax when all ya money gone hiding all da debt you created n you stumbled on
Personal advancement only thing they care about enhancing
If we was really a threat they'd probably murder cats like Charles Manson
Never see a courtroom 40acres n a Mansion

Outlandish!

Monetary Bandits
Encrypted wit they own script posing as "The Devil Own" in ya home like Brad Pitt
Don't tempt me!
My cerebrum squeezes venom til' da clip is empty, fry ya brain cells n ya kidney
Mortified from da portrait eye witnessed in distorted signs hanging off da cliff wit no rope to climb
Brutality creates a salary for those involved in dis sinister formality
Urban Area Municipalities challenge we
And never check they own persona in they Principalities
Power struggle off-set from irreversible reparations dat we hardly get

That's why they hardly met with people's Respect

Right off da back looking at me like I swiped identity theft
Just because you got dat gun on ya hip & badge on ya chest don't mean you gotta be a DICK!
And disregard what I say in request
Last time dat eye checked
We both bleed da same & gotta meet da Angel of Death
That's not a threat, just a valid point eye chose to reflect
Something dat we all gotta except
Try a little human decency no more or no less
My words pinch nerves in ya neck & ruffle feathers through da power in my tongue I possess
Lost a lot It's been a tough road but really I'm blessed!
My conquest through adversity da best teacher
God may bring you to ya knees, but He'll never leave ya
Eye read many verses in da Bible, still it cuts like a meat cleaver

Mita!

A clear understanding is awakened n apparent
But means something different on da eyes of each reader
Shawn Stare
I'm NO prophet
No preacher either!!!!
Just 1 of Godsons, I spit dat ETHER!!!
Nasty like Nas performing surgical procedures
Simply share my thoughts in my poetry & hope ya feel me like a Born Leader

"Thoughts" by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment