Thursday, October 27, 2011

"KANDI"

My tasty love
Sweet as a chocolate kiss
I find myself wandering of you in a moment of silent bliss
Your lips
Tasty as candy apple red
While your smile is the center of attention in any room you enter
As I approach you with every step
I feel intimidated by your charm
My heart races at a unknown pumping rate
When I grab and embrace you in my arms
Don't be ALARMED!
As your body brushes against my skin
Changin' Faces
I stroke you up in my mind with every spin
The temperature is rising quickly connected with the scent of your perfume
Our bodies intertwined
Making love under the moon
I rise above my emotions and go deeper n deeper inside
As both of us lay
Our blood rushes like the beach that springs the tides
Your love is like the rain
Cummin' down n very immense
I can sense by your movements you are no longer tense
Succulent vibes arrive with you by my side
I stay AWAKE! 
Watchin' your every curve
As for your beauty
I have no words
Caressin' your inner thighs
You resting upon my chest
No moment is better than this
I ponder how you are the catalyst to the verses I express
My Conquest!
Is 2 fulfill all your desires
MENTALLY! 
PHYSICALLY! 
EMOTIONALLY! 
SOCIALLY!
TOTALLY!
Baby!
Grab hold of me
No one else compares
Prize possessions mean nothing if you are never there
2 SHARE!
2 enjoy in all my accomplishments
Never dominant!
But understanding
With GOD we CAN!
We will always have a chance
Having you next 2 me hand in hand makes me strive for larger plans
Basically!
Makin' me 
A BETTER MAN!
The night vanquishes
The early morning has come
Holding each other our body frames remain together as 1
Da sun,
Glares upon our face as we glance at the blue skies and stare into each other's eyes
I can't help it!
But again YOUR BEAUTY! makes MY NATURE RIZE!
I realize
You are my 1 and only temptation of persuasion
Also the answer to my missing equation
Your very essence n presence is stimulating 2 those thoughts above n beyond
The woman of my dreams
Da scenes photographed in the memory of my visions translated to my fantasy
Sweet as "Kandi"

"KANDI" By Rashine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment