Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"POET"


The Mind of a Poet is a NeverEnding Story
FUCK! da Fame n da Glory n da DRAMA like Maury

I do it 4 da LOVE!
I let these Slugs Hit ya Temple 2 open up ya Mental n Suspend You!
This iz MY CRAFT!, MY ART!
Faded Pictures En Case d wit my Heart in a broken glass provide a Visual
Dis iz what I was BORN 2 DO!, BRED 2 DO!
Pen n Pad iz sometimes a Detriment when I connect da 2
But Dis iz how I connect wit you!
Da Choice iz Yours
Black Sheep of My Family


I "Tap" in ya Brain like Hines & Sammy
Note Sheets cover da bed of my Sheets n Submarine ya whole Fleet
A Rebel n Matyr muched Maligned by da governments design
Emotions aligned n in Tune
I didn't grow up like Rick Schroder
No SilverSpoon!
Cats talk slick wit their Subliminals
Datz Cool!
But I'll put an end 2 You
Like 1 flower on ya casket at ya Funeral
Da Poetry I make iz Beautiful 
We FUCK! every night, and watch da starz Shine!
Deez barz are da BOMB! so watch Yo! STEP on My LandMind
Roll through ya town like an AVALANCHE! n Watch yo LandSlide
HELLO!
You There!
I Think You got Disconnected from my Landline
Some dudes be acting Like Bitches
I Think they need a Tampon
Shout out 2 my brother MiLL who ALWAYZ! Kept it Real!
You Already Know!
We go back like Ferris Bueller, Training n Ferris Wheels
I stand on da Front Line I don't need a Shield
I REP without a DEAL!
My Squad a Bunch of GangStarz wit Mass Appeal
Artists Puttin Out GARBAGE!
I'm in a Coma
I  D   O   N  '  T  F e e l!
Dead Jokers Dead Poets Society like Batman n Robin Will
No! SkiLLz
Old Azz can't even make it up da HiLL
Weasin Barely Breathin through DriLLs
Black Mamba
Try Again! Dat shit ain't even KiLL!
MaTTer-O-Fact
Stop actin like you KiLL!
BiLL
Cold like IcE-CuBe
I KiLL At WiLL
On Any Mic at Any Rap, Poetry Site Forum on Any Device
Get ya Weight Up! Go Eat A Meal
Y'all must be poppin Pillz cause what I write iz ILL!
Yo shit ain't even worth Mentioning
Think ya need a New Prescription
Cause what dat doctor prescribed or what you got on da side must not be workin
Steve Martin
STOP JERKIN!
And rubbin yo hands wit Jergens
She don't like you cause you shootin blanks
Trying 2 Pull Rank
I'll Sacrifice Yo! Life like da blood of Christ
And have your legs hangin off da balcony like Suge Knight did Vanilla Ice
FUCK! Niggaz who can't feel da PAIN! I Write n Understand my Plight
Dis World is Trife!
I spent nights battlin my Demons  
ALL Different Types  
POETRY iz what's HOLDIN ME! n keepin me SANE!
A Gift n a Curse linked 2 chains of my Ancestor's Remains
TempTaTions!
Oh! How I Wish it would Rain
Tryna draw pictures but can't picture da Frame
Better get off dis train
Or get Robbed n catch 2 in yo back like Jesse James
You a DISGRACE! n a SHAME! like Evelyn Champagne
"SHINE"!!!!
I'm a Poets POET!
Don't FORGET da Name
LAME!

"POET" By Rashine McKoy

2 comments:

  1. "Old Azz can't even make it up da HiLL Weasin Barely Breathin through DriLLs Black Mamba Try Again! Dat shit ain't even KiLL! MaTTer-O-Fact Stop actin like you KiLL! BiLL"

    S.M.H.. I Hear Ya.... Flow on..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx!!!! Shantell..You know how I do. Dis iz not a game. We getz Buzy!!!!...Much Respect!!!

    ReplyDelete