Thursday, October 27, 2011

"THE LETTER"

Everyday is a Blessing..The "CREATOR" sees it fit to give me the gift of life as a present and for that I'm thankful in His presence n Humbled by many lessons..It is not taken for granted, but a privaledge to to be alive in good health still standing..Whenever death comes in the ground we are lowered n planted..so while I'm here i try to take advantage, Wordly treasures are severed, but a person is measured how he/she lived n loved amongst his/her bretherens..Some may say whatever!, but while I'm here I'm hopeful that i can grow n pray to do better..So when I'm gone, my spirit may live on with Him forever...."THE LETTER""FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END WE SHALL RETURN TO THE EARTH FROM WHICH WE CAME"


"THE LETTER" By Rashine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment