Thursday, October 27, 2011

"No One Knows"


No one knows the hour, minutes, days, nor time..so i choose to make a difference with mine through expression of rhyme, occupy my time to keep from losing my mind..what i do write down alleviates stress..you can form your own opinion's n evaluate my thought process, not many! but maybe had a few regrets!..Nevertheless, i always tried to give my best..i've been blessed! to have family, to have close-knit friends, to have loved twice, watch my kids grow, n experience life..had the pleasure of beautiful days n stormy nights..none of it without failures n success, what you see is what you get..back on the bench, large weight on my shoulders n chest seeping through my flesh..i had dreams of touching the sky like Kanye West..flying high amongst the clouds, hovering above like dove's on the out skirts of the earth..tears of a clown like Smokey Robinson found, slid down my cheeks hitting the ground..No one knows my pain unless you've been in my skin..let any person without sin, cast the first stone..a happy home,
is what we acquire to transpire never escaping the outside burning fires n liars allergic to truth..innocence lost with my youth..some women are loose like a shaky tooth as are men too..ill advised seeds, once "planted" some absent at the scene of the root..succulent passionate fruit..it's just an illusion after the smoke clears ova the smooth surface n removin..Desires to spread wings, after summer, winter, then fall springs..as Nothing goes unseen in the eye's of "GOD" He who captures all things


"No One Knows" by Ra Shine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment