Thursday, October 27, 2011

"I'M STILL ME"


From Beginning to End
Womb to da Tomb

I'm Still Me!

Still Shawn!
Still say what i want n keep GOD on my side to carry me on
Sometimes inside me

Conflicts wit dis world n my Spirituality
They tell me i'm not supposed to look at all dis shit around me,
Just concentrate on HIM to salvage thee
There's a war going on outside no one is safe from
Takes one to know one
No balls!
 Grow some!
I still hear silent screams of people i've never seen
Some people still portraying lifeless means
Talk it but don't Live it!
 When you peek in dey screen
Take a walk wit me
Take a peek at my dreams
I went from catholic school to bastard rules to seein my brother's flashin toolz around grimey, despicable nasty dudes
Standing right next to em' 
What i stand for n what he stand for is similar, but totally different
He tryin to escape jail wit a sentence
I'm tryin avoid realities vengence
I possess a good heart n try to be an honest cat
But a lot of people don't respect dat 
It's not just haterz dat wanna see you fall face flat
Its a nation of devils wit power at da top waitin to kick you back
A.S.A.P!
Dear Lord i pray dat.
You forgive me for my sins
Only YOU can JUDGE me no matter where i been
YOU truly know my heart even if no 1 else gets in
And can't see it
Da BAD! 
We struggle to leave it
GOOD vs EVOL! 
Hills n mountains an upheaval surrounded by tortureous carnivorous weasels
Da flipside my spirit wants approval
Only to please YOU
On da outside we can change certain things about ourselves to cover da hell
But on da inside He knows what dwells
He sees da pain dat never was drained
Soulz connected to stains
Some carry around dat burn holes in dey brain
Whatever you do be true to ya self!
Cause if nothin else
You gotta live wit ya self n deal wit da cards you were dealt
Not to mention da one's dat you dealt to ya self..
Hope my words are not taken outta context, but only were felt
Most situations we have no control which means it's gonna be what it will be
Let GOD handle da rest
But through it all I'm Still Me

"I'M STILL ME" By Rashine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment