Thursday, October 27, 2011

"23RD PSALM"


DA 23rd PSALM SAYS.."THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD"..TOOK ME BY DA HAND WHILE I WAS HOLDIN MY CANNONS..THEN HE SAID,"WALK WIT HIM N I MUST LISTEN"..SAID, "WHAT I WAS DOIN, I KNEW WAS FORBIDDEN"

DA23rd PSALM SAYS.."THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD"..TOOK ME BY DA HAND WHILE I WAS HOLDIN MY CANNONS..THEN HE SAID,"WALK WIT HIM N I MUST LISTEN"..SAID, "WHAT I WAS DOIN, I KNEW WAS FORBIDDEN"

It was written
Some dayz I feel tempted
To da system
Don't matter if you young n gifted
Feel like da planet shifted
As he walked wit da LORD
Gun in his hand
Told him things dat HE said
Will hold true
Just give ME a chance!!!
Follow MY steps n never turn left
Da righteous path to be in MY presence
I teach you through lessons
Very few humans follow my message
I see some of MY children live by my word
Then backslide under da curb
He said, LORD! 
"We live in da ghetto, they live in da burbs"
"Why do we struggle make it n turn
Back to da flames?" 
"And give da devil permission to mess wit my brain? "Ample time to break down my mental structure n frame?"
I'M SICK OF DIS GAME!!!
TAKE ME NOW!!!
Don't wanna carry all of this PAIN!!!
"No more"! HE said, 
You won't have to endure
Give me your life
Only I can ensure
"Happiness"
Til' da end of your dayz
But give ME da PRAISE!!!
You are my child
Never a slave!
He said, "With wisdom he bathe" 
Not too many strong enough to walk da path dat you layed" 
He said, "I Gotta family, I'm just tryna get paid"
Off da path I know dat I strayed
9 to 5 really tried
In my mind being broke being replayed
Please catch my soul fallen when they lay my body down in da grave
LORD said, 
"Young man, 
Try changin ya ways" 
"Put down da cannon n blade"
"Choose ME n try to behave
I'M by ya side EVERYDAY"
Ask! 
You shall RECEIVE 
But in ME, 
You gotta have "FAITH" 
You gotta "BELIEVE"
I AM THE TRUTH, WAY, N THE LIGHT 
THE DAY n THE NIGHT
SENT MY ONLY SON SO YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY FOR THE PRICE
MADE YOU IN MY IMAGE
BEEN HERE SINCE DA BEGINNING
LORD said,
"YOU SEE THOSE FOOTPRINTS IN DA SAND" 
THE KID REPLIED, 
"I SAW mines n YOURZ,
But now I see one pair when I glance"
LORD said, 
"DATS BECAUSE I CARRIED YOU WHEN YOU WASN'T ABLE TO STAND"
YOUNG BOY DROPPED HIS CANNON FELL TO HIS KNEES, CRIED, N PRAYED WIT DA LORD CLUTCHIN' HIS HAND 

DA 23rd PSALM SAYS.."THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD"..TOOK ME BY DA HAND WHILE I WAS HOLDIN MY CANNONS
THEN HE SAID,"WALK WIT HIM N I MUST LISTEN"..SAID, "WHAT I WAS DOIN, I KNEW WAS FORBIDDEN"

DA 23rd PSALM SAYS.."THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD"..TOOK ME BY DA HAND WHILE I WAS HOLDIN MY CANNONS
THEN HE SAID,"WALK WIT HIM N I MUST LISTEN"..SAID, "WHAT I WAS DOIN, I KNEW WAS FORBIDDEN"


"23RD PSALM" Written By Hosea Harrison & Rashine McKoy
           " VIOLENCE IS NEVER THE ANSWER, GOD IS"
"POORHOUSE MANAGEMENT 4 LIFE"

No comments:

Post a Comment