Thursday, February 19, 2015

"The First Family Anthem"

(((MASS COLLABORATION)))
THE FIRST FAMILY ANTHEM...
GRIM REAPER:
"First Family Anthem " Oh Yeah!!! These motherfuckers must have thought we relaxed, They're feeling froggy for Real, Cause they fell into the trap, Comin hardcore, little sophomores, Running rampant through the FaceBook world, Like they're on a world tour...Ya better beware, because the original Rhyme Family is OFF of vacation, Coming through to eat your asses up like some cannibalistic Haitians cookin up this curry goat flow, like some smokin Jamaicans... Lyrical Grim Reaper, kicking off this feature, with Hell fire Scriptures of Riptures, Like some demonic preacher...Rapid fire shots exists the lips , Man I be spitting some SHIT, grippin the Excalibur 40 guage, I keep draped from the hip, Killing this SHIT, Like I'm trying to set trip,Like I'm trying to revive some Bloods N. Crips SHIT, Flossin down Slausson, in my Low Low Impala whip... Who got the potion, the flows like lotion, Smooth enough to start that nod ya head to this hot shit, forward motion..... Wrecking verbs and killing syllables of the less than formidable, pitiful shitty inking retarded and 'TOUCHED ' Scandalous and ruthless, Black hearted criminal type individuals... Critical... Your heart needs some Life support, to survive to full court, run and gun techniques, We spit, Ya can't stomach the fact, that you cats are comin up short! (Devastation Ink)™©

NIVLEK:
I throw blows , blow smoke , smoke foes and foes' foes No joke , no hope . PoPo can croak slow You so so's auta learn from Da Brat to flow dope I'm stone cold steve'n em through the ring till broke bones is hangin out the mat , lookin like old tv antennas stickin up from it . Makin it out attacks cookin my toast repeatedly . My ventures is some other shit , budge n git gutter whipped , snuffed n stripped , nuthin lives amongst this click Huntin is a must n shit ! it get spicier than delicatessan mustard is . Quit dening us intelligent , extra monstrous beings . Wussup wit these freakin suckaz n weakness of bussin deepness n rugged speeches ,buggin, deemin they the greatest but suck more than a hundred leaches Ya can't copy my flow , it's overrun with features They planned on stoppin my growth n molded under peices of the earth , stuck with the worms n folded under Reaper

CHINA:
I enter the room with the purest form of Indigo…That verb wrapped in pronouns bent to the perfectionist sound of Erotica…You know…That afterglow…It’s the Sexxxi Latina…The Queen C of the First Family…The Revolution of intrigue…Oh the Scandal as your ink bleeds with jealousy… Rested but never forgotten…Like Mob Wives hittin the Island…Step by Step… Can’t you hear the Fans Shoutin!...The Saga to our Forbidden Twilight…look at the face…Can’t get any Brighter…Got NY in an Uproar…The Untouchables for Hire…My roar is so loud…Got Chicago on Fire…. Facebook, TwitterAmerica… Oh how we’re their Idols…Our voice singing in Soprano….Alicia even Salutes as we take over the Ink Keys…What…You thought We were dissolved…Over??? All our Sons of the Anarchy…Hittin Repeat on the Revolver…We just came back to put some Law in Order to your misfortunes…We took a break to let you stake ya claim…Criminal minded…You’ve assumed we’ve been blinded…You underrated Stuart Little…I got my Flash and it’s pointed all the way down to my Trigger Finger…Tryna Be like Mic instead of Blessing our wishes and getting this shit done right…No need to Fear the obvious in near…The First Family is back in Tha Building …So to all you Hasbeens and Wannabees…Time has come…Muah!…That’s my ass to witness in Flight…Grab a hold to you and ya Five Heartbeats…Give me back that Mic!!!...It’s a long kiss... Goodnight...

SOULBROTHA JAMES:
BIGGUPPPPPPPPZZZZZZZZZ BIG BRO -- MIC-CHECK -- DAT RITE --FA SHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! BUCK!!! BUCK!!!!! yup YUP off top off da muscle like WTF non stop bussing afta dem glocks cock TRUST now watch how we keepz dem bitch niggaz nervous and scramblin when dem feelz da unleashed wrath of dis here FIRST FAMILY ANTHEM ..INK that iz DEVASTATING as in like logos to rhema word life correct RAHHH SPECT DEVATASTATION INK amazing obviously gifted seriously ascended lyrical content don't slip don't trip full banana shaped clips and bandanna masks gorrila killaz work is task-MASTERING RAW - DAWG WISDOM ...AMERICA IS THE RICH MAN'S VISION BUT THE POOR MAN'S PRISON ,, fa realla niggaz be glamorizing and glorifying daa hype shit dat keeps dem dying errryday all day flossing talking screaming loud grabbin dem crotches...but still aint doing bout JACK shit yup NOTHING globally but looking like fucking fools in front of the whole world STOOOOPID FUCKERS and proud of it vomit hurl jumping hurdles betta dan any track star I know my history and me IN da ALIVE present NOW ..so meh future garunteed ALREADY way beyond par..NO MYSTERY EEEE-Z-STAR numba one SUN center of the universe ..SEE..dey say da love oof money iz da root of all evil..and greed iz da seed life is da rehearsal can u handle the dispersal falling and rizing are you living a death style but calling it yo LIFE-STYLE oooooooo child things are gonna get easier and I heard hoes and bitches are gonna get sleazier.... and sleazier WHO WANT WHAT?? shiiiiid errrrybody do and aint no telling what any mothafucka will do to git it they aint faking they taking cauze aint nobody giving hearing not listening see WE ARE NO LONGER SLAVES ...BUT WE STILL AINT FREE datz why niggaz aint scared to bleed indeed IJS fiyahhhhhhhh but never at random wasting no ammo hittin errry target like expert dayummmmmmmmmm,, and ummm bout to run 5 miles hit da bowflex eat a lil breakfast while sangin dis FIRST FAMILY ANTHEM be back later ALLIGATOR,,,,AFTA WHILE ...CROCODILE,,, PEACE raaaaaahh

INFINITE:
I remember growing up traveling on a truck with a banana seat, then driving around in a truck with my man buck, He rides shotgun with the chopper with the banana in the back seat, I am the game, trap houses are the roofs that inf built, I'm short but my paper walked on stilts. I'm a literary genius, i make hits, my pen and the 57 has a beam so I can't miss, I got a team that will wrap circles around these rap erkels. when it comes to poetry, the blues, I'm a living legend unlike big and pac and that dude with blue suede shoes. I'm supercaliswagalisticexpialidocious, my flow is wavy, I spit water, nikkas get sick, nauseous, from my nautical verses with a delivery that's flawless. I don't battle nobody, the son of god is not to be tested, but on stage call me chromoly cause ill outshine while enlightening everybody. From the streets to prisons my name ring's bells, I look at paper, shed light with my mental prism, My kin in cells take my kites and keep them as lessons, so when they get a second chance they don't fall victim again. I got that criminal slang, the dialect for those bang and those game players. I write ghetto concertos and operas like a slum life Wolfgang Amadeus.

SHAWN STARE:
SALUTE EVERYBODY!!!
Aaaaight I'm in da buildin'!!! 
Here eye go, look!

Listen Up! 
Shawn Stare got flows for dayz 
I'm in dis bitch, rollin' wit 
My FIRST FAMILY 
Twist da dutch up! Hand me a mic dawg n let me slay 
Shout Out to da Ladies who put my "Little Man" in like Marlon Way 
On n On! Pop me in dey tape deck n play 
Dat boi from dat Reagan 80's frey 
When crack had fiends noddin' off in a major way 
Politic's As Usual Like Jay 
And we beat down cats 
Who interrupt us when we speakin' on da podim like Kanye 
Call me John J. 
Spit sick shit like Rambo's M60 wit extra ammo spray 
We move around n sting rappers like Cassius Clay 
We blow da spot Make it Hot! Like dat month after March, April, n May 
Chicks show us Love like Faizon n Knowles how to ride on top like Bey 
Y'all better chill! David Banner 
You won't like it when we get A-N-G-R-Y
Caution
We some BOSSES!!! Paid our dues in dis game 
Now-a-dayz Deez fuckerz makin' music so damn lame 
Couldn't ride a track even if dey on da train, Prick! 
We annihilate n maim! 
Man
Our Methods put ya bones outta order when we "Bring Da Pain
All hail da FIRST FAMILY!!!! 
We cock back n aim, Prose's pop ya frame! 
We be da requisite standard settin' barz, high up in da chain

MaNGOD:
DING DONG NAPALM CALLIN/ DROPPIN BOMBS ON THE LYRIKALLY DEPRIVED, THE FALLIN/ MaNGOD STRAPPED UP DONE LOADED TWO GUNS FOR THE MAULIN/ BLACKEST INK ON A BLACK OPS GOT THE LAME MUTHAFUKKAS HAULIN/ LIKE A JAPANESE BOMBIN/ LIKE A JAPANESE MOVIE TRAILER FULLA GHIDRAS, MOTHRAS N GODZILLAS KING KONGIN/DEVESTATION AS SKYSCRAPERS OF SWEET RHYME SAYERS FALLIN FROM THE GAULIN OF CRIMINALLY INSANE JAWIN/ WORLDWIDE GANGSTARS GOT A GRIP ON THE FLOW GAME STRIPPIN FLESH DOIN THE "YOU DIRTY RAT" GNAWIN/ SNIFFIN OUT PUSSIES AND THEIR VERBAL FLAWS N/ CLEANSIN THE EARTH N GIVIN THE TRASH A LYRIKAL TOSSIN/ WE DON'T JUST SAY IT WE LIVES IT BITCHES WE BOSSIN WHEN WE BALLIN/GRIM AS IT SEEMS, WE HAVE INFINITE ELOCUTION THAT SDOT YU N LINGUALLY L'AMOUR YU INTO A VEGETATION IN THE MZ LIKE GRIP, QUEEN GUILLOTINE LOBS OFF UR HEAD AT THE NUTS, AND MAY RA SHINE ON YA IN THE AFTERMATH OF UR BUBBLEGUTS AS WE GIVES YU N UR VERSES A "SALAD TOSSIN"/ YEAH THIS DEVASTATION INK DON'T BLINK, ON THE BRINK, HELL HATH REBUKED US, WE SO MUTHAFUKIN STINK WITH THE MELANIN INK/ BOW UR EGOS WHEN U COMES TO BLOWS WITH THE DEVESTATION NATION, DENEGRATION N ANNIHILATION IN SADISTIC TWISTD VINDICTIVE SYLLABLES IN ALL HUMAN LINGUISTICS OF VOODOO THAT WE DO TYPA VIOLATION... BLOW HORNS, THIS THA FIRST FAMILY OF DEVASTATION THE MISSIN LINK!

SHANTELL:
"HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO, HERE WE GO!!
BOW DOWN
BITCHES BEFORE I SLAP A MUZZLE ON Y'ALL LOOSE LIPS THAT SLIP, YALL BARKING UP THE WRONG TREE YOU BEST GONE SOMEWHERE & DIP>BEFORE I PULL OUT THE GULLIOTINE & SEVER YO' AZZ WITH ONE CLEAN SWIFT... THEN I'D POUR THIS HOT LAVA STRAIGHT DOWN YOUR FUCKIN THROAT, BURN THE SHIT OUT YA' TONSIL WHERE DA WATER JUST CURDLE BUT WON'T OFFER NO HOPE.... I AIN'T THE ONE TO PLAY KIDDIE GAMES WITH NO CHILD LEFT BEHIND, YALL'S A LATCH KEY KID WITH NO REALISM TO YOUR PETTYCOAT RHYMES... NO JUNCTION~ IF Y'ALL LOOKING FOR US THEN THE DOOR IS WIDE OPEN, THEY BEST SETTLE DOWN BEFORE I START REARRANGING SHIT AND LEAVE THEY WHOLE DIALECT CASTRATED AND BROKEN... FIRST COUSINS TO DAWGS OF WAR AND GULLITIONE QUEENS, WE TOOK THE CIPHER WORLD BY STORM WITH VISIONS OF OUR DREAMS... WE KEPT OUR TITTLE OF NO MAN OR NO OTHER WOMAN BEFORE US, NOW WE ROLLING BACK TOGETHER SIMPLY BECAUSE THE PAGES ADORE US... CAN'T STAND THESE WATERED DOWN NUGGA'S AND BITCHES THAT CAN'T SWIM IN HELL OR HIGH WATER, DON'T MAKE ME RAISE MY PEN UP AND PART Y'ALL SHIT BACK EVEN FARTHER... POCAHONTAS INDIAN STYLE I'M THE LAST OF THE MOHICAN, I GETS BUZY LIKE DIZZY FOR ANY BITCH THAT'S SEEKIN>OR SEE ME, REWIRE YO WHOLE NERVOUS SYSTEM CAUSE THIS SHIT IS ALL TOO FUKIN EAZY>NOW WHO THE FUCK DOES IT? BRING WHAT EVA CALVARY YOU THINK YOU CAN MUSTER AND WATCH EM GET CAUGHT UP LIKE MUSTARD... KETCH-UP NOW CAUSE THIS GONE BE THE KICKER, YALL THINK YO MIND IS SIC, UHHmm UHmm MY SHIT IS MUCH MUCH SICKER... I'LL HAVE YOU BITCHES GETTING STOMPED OUT LIKE CAINE DID CHAUNCEY IN MEANCE TO SOCIETY, RUNNING BACK TO THE BOTTLE LIKE YOU DONE FUCKED UP YO' LAST THREE MONTHS OF SOBRIETY> YO' WHY THE FUCK THEY KEEP ON EYEING ME? I HIT EM' THE FLOW LIKE BUOYA' AND MAKE EM GO BONKERS, WE GOT THIS LYRIC GAME SEWED UP FROM DETROIT ALL THE WAY DOWN TO YONKERS...THEN HIT THE TURN PIKE AND SWIM UP THE EAST COAST CURRENT, ANY PIECE I SPIT ON YOU KNOW GOT DAMN WELL I'M GONE BURN IT... MORTAL COMBAT WE DO THAT GREEN MAN BLANKA, I LIKE THEM BIG BOYS THAT PLAY WITH THEM BIG BOY TONKA'S.... THIS RIGHT HERE IS OLE SKOOL FOREALZ, FIRST FAMILY ANTHEM WE DAT REAL DEAL HOLYFIELD...

WINGMAN:
FIRST FAMILY FIYAH FLOWS FROM FURIOUS FUCKING FLAMES~~~ DEVASTATION INK LINK YO ASS TO POETIC KINGS BY NAMES~~~ WE CREATIVELY CASTING LYRICS EVERLASTING BLASTING MEEK WEAK MUTHAFUCKAS IN THESE UNHEARD WORD GAMES~~~ SYMBOLIC SYNONYMS SELECTED~~~ INTERNALLY INGESTED~~~ IDIOMS INSPECTED~~~ POWER POETRY PROJECTED~~~ PRECLUDES US FROM BEING REJECTED~~~ IM THE LAST MUTHUFUCKA YOU WANNA SEE~~~ DON'T~ DON'T~ DON'T FUCK WITH ME~~~ I AM A LIVING AFTERMATH~~~ EQUIPPED WITH A LETHAL LYRICAL LAUGH~~~ YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER CORPSE THAT TOOK THE WRONG PATH~~~ WITH AN ACE NAMED SCARFACE WHEN I NEED TO UNLEASH MY WRATH~~~ I AM THE END OF LIFE YOU SEEK~~~ WHEN YOU TOUCH THE PEN OR MIC AND DARE TO SPEAK~~~ MY TEFLON COATED PHRASES ASSASSINATE YOU IN PHASES AS I WATCH YOU LEAK~~~ KISS MY BLISS IF YOU'RE REMISS TO REALIZE I DISMISS THOSE WHO WISH TO KEEP ME FROM REACHING MY PEAK~~~ I INK INTROSPECTIVE LINES OF RHYTHMIC RHYMES RUINING MINDS OF THE WEAK~~~ THEORETICALLY BY INK GENETICALLY WE POETICALLY STOMP YO ASS TO THE GROUND~~~ THE LAST RASP OF YOUR DYING GASP AS I GRASP THE PEN I FOUND~~~ MAKES IT CLEAR I ENDEAR TO BE NEAR YOUR TERMINAL FEAR AS YOU UTTER THAT DYING SOUND

KENNETH:
Devastating Ink Word Smith's Of Sorts Weak Crews Shitting In The Shorts Like Dead Presidents We Co-horts Burning Shit Up Like Newports Gift Of Gabb Walking Free Outta Courts Here Ye Here Ye Fuck Thee Fuck Thee Killing The Competitions The Poetry Police Cuff Me Fucking With The Crew You Niggas Bringing Out The Rough Me Elites Status Never Fades Slicing Them Asses Like Jasons Blades These Verses Getting Us Paid Niggas Scatter Like Roaches When We Enter The Building Like Raid Verses Never Stop Unlimited Bars Flame Throwers Stay Lite So Niggas Getting Charred Devastation Ink Go Hard Thicker Than Thieves Like That Old School Shit Lard To Much For Your Poetry Rooms We Get Barred Addictive Our Flow Like Junkies Smoking That Hard Natural Born Killerz By Nature Its What We Do Taking Out Your Whole Crew Now Who Wanna Fuck With Us None Of Yall If In God Ya Trust Sewing Up Your Assholes And Feeding U Until You Bust The First Family In The Number One Slot A Must Fuck Bronze And Silver We Going For The Gold We Hot But You Niggas Is Cold Kings And Queens Of This Shit We Royalty Always Top Shelf Game To Excellence We Show Loyalty...

"First Family Anthem" 
by Grim Reaper, Nivlek, China L'amour
SoulBrotha James, INFinite, Shawn Stare, MaNGOD
Shantell "Shan-Teazy Ledgend" Cooper
Wingman Gerald Green & Kenneth McKnight

2 comments:

  1. **BOOM** OFF THE CHAIN SALUTE TO ALL PENS.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. No doubt, Salute to "The First Family"
    "Devastation Ink" &
    "Queens of the Guillotine". Classic
    **Throwback** for all the ones that don't know. It was cool to be apart of this collaboration wit so man talented literary artists. Big Ups to my big bro
    Allen Simmons aka "Grim Reaper" for bringing all of us together to showcase our skills on this one.

    ReplyDelete