Tuesday, February 17, 2015

"Dream Over" w/Shantell Cooper

"Dream Over"
((Collaboration))
Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare
&
Shantell Cooper aka Shan-Teazy Ledgend
Shawn Stare
It read what you over there doing babe?
Mami missin' her Papi
Ladel chirped back, he copy!
Just waking up from nappin' & dreamin'
About Shyrah wishin' his dreams were realities
So he
Could do some of da things he vividly remember doing to her in his dreams
To him, she's a Queen!
How she kept makin' papi cum so hard 
That every deep stroke & deep throat had em' chantin' like a musical requiem
Ha!, suddenly papi picked up dat mannequin gene
Like dem southern boyz noddin' off of dat lean
Or in & out every twenty seconds like a dope fiend
Like that movie "Basic Instinct"
Face turned Stone like Sharon
Somethin' outta of a scene
Douglas was more than Michael could handle
Intimacy flowin' like a cool water stream

A true companion to his composition in themes
This is more than "Love With The Proper Stranger" like Steve McQueen
Stickin' & lickin' da pussy so good
Papi didn't wanna wake up cause quite frankly, da pussy was GoOoOoD!
Feelin' like "Bruce Almighty"
Jim Carrey body slammin' Jennifer Aniston, layin' da wood 
He enraptured picture kodak captured, snapped back! 
And immersed himself in her walls
It was like da earth had evolved
When mami gripped!
Lockdown!
Squeezed!
Circled ever so slightly, pulled & paused
Mami waterfalls flowed, grand rapids!
And came wit a rush when papi opened her tide
Mami begin gushin' like a geyser excessively when she came along for da ride
Van Damme!, he put it down like Jean-Claude in stride
She hittin' notes from Martha & the Vandellas
"Nowhere to run", nowhere to hide!
Whispering in his ear ay' Papi ay'

She knew how to handle a stick,
Shifted to neutral, he let her take control & drive
All his sensors completely shut down 
Immobolized   
Then papi kept touchin' V-spot
While mami laid back & got da weight of da world off of her mind
Her frame went into convulsions wit every tootsie roll lick
Heard a noise!, must of been his phone from da text she sent
That's when
A door burst opened & it was dis chick
Standin' there wit dis limp rag doll body grippin' his shit
She held it so tight, it look like
She cut-off da oxygen, no blood-circulation gettin' through to it
Wit her other hand firmly planted on her hip, pokin' out her lip
Angrily still standin' in da doorway wit a T-shirt on reading
"This is My Dick"
Dream over!
He woke up quick!
Lol!

Shan-Teazy Ledgend
I'm just waking up where papi nodded off
I got the aroma therapy going with the candles flickering throughout the comfort of my loft
Grabbed my cell phone to see if he texted back
Messenger smiling at me, I like what papi sexted back
He know there ain't no touch like the one when I'm wrapped up in his clutch
Got mami fiending so bad that all I can do is grab and roll up another dutch
Telekinesis kickin' in so we mentally begin to fuck
I submit everything I got to you under the ordinary
You make mami wanna collapse under the sheets 
Cause the d^ck you was putting down was EXtra~EXTRAordinary
Now I'm laying here thinking about all our sexual excerpts
I told you to be gentle with me when in reality I wanted you to make it hurt
Love the way you caress me and made my tonsils scream
Went from calling you papi to daddy, but now I call you King
Got me doing kitty-katt push ups just to make sure I keep it tight
And I keep my hands wrapped around that tool, just so I can sleep at night
And how can I loosen this grip when I'm afraid to let it go
I don't ever wanna wake up and not see it in my hand or you telling me, mami no!
I might kick in the walls and slam all the doors
"Basic Instinct", I'm your true poetic whore...((Lol))
Now that's a name only used when we straight up fuckin'
Unless I'm grippin' the d^ck super tight tryin' to hold it still while sittin' on it, then suckin'
Something is pinchin' me and my thoughts is gettin' colder
I heard my fuckin' alarm going off so I guess this dream is over

"Dream Over" by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare & Shantell Cooper aka Shan-Teazy Ledgend

Copyright © Shan-Teazy Ledgend 2015

2 comments:

  1. I ALWAYS LOVE THE WAY YOU ARTICULATE HOW YOU WRITE AND THE PRESENTATION.... GREAT JOB NO DOUBT AND I DEFINITELY ROCKS WITH THIS!!! (SALUTE)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Shantell, I'm just humbled to collaborate with a talented writer like yourself. You always bring that edginess, with a touch of class & I thoroughly respect you as a person first & foremost poetess & then your work as an artist. It was a pleasure to hook up poetically on the page with you again
    Much Respect!!!

    ReplyDelete