Wednesday, February 18, 2015

"I Like To Collabo" collaboration w/ Wingman Gerald Green aka Scarface

"I was told my poet affiliate Wingman Gerald Green passed away on Sunday February 15, 2015
R.I.Paradise Big brother, you will never be forgotten!, this is a **Throwback** joint me & the OG connected on ((January 4, 2012)). It was a pleasure to work with him the little time I did know him. His pen game was wicked & to the poetry world that knew him & got a chance to witness his work as well, they know we lost a very talented literary artist. 
See you when I get there, Great Respect & Much love Big Bro I'll miss ya!!. 
God Bless!!!"
Wingman Gerald Green aka Scarface

I like to collabo
I get to enjoy another poets flow
It helps me to grow
When I see the floetry flows
Of their varied poetic prose
I'm so amazed by those
Who like me keep ink in their veins
Leaving behind well-bled remains
Of ink life instead of stains

To me a collabo brings a certain kind of joy
Like I got to play with a brand new toy
But even this collabo is my conspiratorial ploy
To see you get lyrically waxed by Ra Shine McKoy

  • Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

WORD UP!
Dis is MY BIRTH RIGHT!
It's da "REAL MCKOY"
So if you feelin' some type of way I hope you get annoyed
Our spirits fluctuates through deez verses n fills da void
Wingman is my Wingman like Tuskegee Airmen
We polarize poetry stoically n let our sunshine like floetry
Connecting wit people from around da globe
To Uplift or send tingles to ya earlobes
I love 2 collab!
Especially wit 1 of da Best of Dem'
Wingman SCAR FACES while I SEVER DEM'
Written or Spoken word is like my second home
It helps me RELEASE! n Build wit others I've never met or known
It serenades my essence like a jazz tune
Or it LIGHTS FIRES in me to SHIT ON HATERS like a bathroom
Deez daily scribes are apart of my Low's n my High's
Da tears from my eyes are joy n pains of life's roller coaster rides
Let ya face bask n Feel da Shine
I'm Christopher Cross sailing across da ocean tide
Wingman n I flow on a natural vibe
Pushed By
Da forces of DA CREATOR who propels us to be GREATER
Always given GOD da GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As it was instilled in our nature
I Spit for my fam n We do it for da love
It's Cool to sit back n watch Wingman take da grill n fire it UP!
Spreadin' Wings on da track like Prince Purple Reign Doves
Murderin' da page wit poetic slugs
To hit ya temple n provide you wit food for thought for ya mental
We levitate our own credentials to suspend you!
I Soar through da clouds n write my name across da sky wit dis lead pencil
N let Wingman finish grubbin' when I pass da utensil
Givin' bleeding vivid visuals
Causin' fits n cramps like a women blood menstrual

  • Wingman Gerald Green aka Scarface
Laughin' 
While you flappin' 
Like a fish outta the water you ass wish you was back in
Splashin'
After my homie McKoy gave yo ass that lyrical lashin'
 I warned you he was poetically smashin' 
That grimy notebook you wrote yo poetic trash in  
Like a drunk driver he had you crashin' 
While oops upside yo head his rhythm was bashin' 
So hard yo woman dropped her panties and threw yo cash in 
Now you wanna rage
That I shud not let my homie on the stage
Nigga I'm a lyrical O.G., respect my age
Before yo mouth you begin to engage
Or I'll let McKoy ink your obit on the very last page
We roll and ink like an army of one
Bustin' lines of rhymes on yo ass just for fun
Comin' rapid-fire like a Thompson machine gun
Even got yo granny on the run
Mad at you that she got shot
Imma let McKoy spit while the mic still hot
Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

YUP!
ALL Y'ALL Kick Rocks
You little pis pot
Wingman got da drop n we servin' ya whole posse off or on broadway like Sir-Mix-Alot
TIME FOR SOME ACTION like Redman
It's da MIC DOC!
Checkin' you sick frauds
Denying you access like dem fuckers who keep turnin' my Pops down at da parole board
I hate cops n I hate laws
Some cats still ignorant like race not a issue or cause
We blaze our own trail
I got a problem wit da majority
FUCK DAT!
I got a problem wit authority
N a BIG BEEF wit da government on how dey keep fuckin' da minorities
HORRIBLY!
You messin' wit some O.G, Bosses
Dis is BIG BUSINESS
Ronald Isley
I know some of y'all despise me
I DON'T CARE!
BITE ME!
RESPECT MY SHIT!
You ain't gotta like me
I represent for da unseen n unheard
I'm a LYRICAL SCOURGE!!!
Dat BLOW UP da Room wit one turd
Dreams deferred
Nawh!
It's MLK Reincarnated through my words
Spittin' nouns n verbs
Exposing judicial n radical curves
Hidden by a system dat feed us lies wit corrupt ties
No Mary Blige
Dis is "My Life"
Wingman n Shine sheddin' Light
Evander Holyfield
Da REAL DEAL!
No Prototype
N no nigga we don't spit it alike
We CHOP HEADZ OFF!!!!
Den we give you da MIC.................

  • Wingman Gerald Green aka Scarface
Ooooppps..too late for you to take a stab
McKoy killed the mic and went back to his lab
I guess that means we're thru with this collab

"I LIKE TO COLLABO" 
by Wingman Gerald Green aka Scarface & Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare




2 comments:

  1. I REMEMBER THIS JOINT Y'ALL WENT IN NO DOUBT!! R.I.P. WINGMAN...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Salute to the "Wingman" he was a good dude, and I'm glad I had the chance & opportunity to kick it with him. He will definitely be sorely missed. R.I.P Big bro, your in great hands with our Creator now. Peace, Love, & Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete