Wednesday, February 29, 2012

((She Kept Hollerin!!!!)) "WHY ME???"


((She Kept Hollerin!!!!)) "WHY ME???"

lol!!!

I'm HIGH!
On Digable Planetz


I'm Cool Like Dat
I'm da coolest cat
But be realistic 
You must be outta ya mind
lol! 
I blow backs out like "CYNDI LAUPER"
"Time after Time"
A Bad Boy like "BIG" was
I swear! 
Dis kid stuff 
Go head n lift up!
I GO HARD
ALWAYZ!!!!
Like (Jada) "Kiss" does

You can lock n squeeze
Datz when I clutch ya ass n make you rock wit me
I take OFF
My shit like a rocket G
Not one minute of monotony
I drop to one knee
Cum
Follow Me!
Not afraid to taste ya 
love like "Horace B"
"Seems Like Your Ready"
"R. KELLY" 
I move steady
My dick slice da pussy up like a machete
"LOVE CUM DOWN" like Evelyn "Champagne" King
Confetti!
Your body is my playground
Dis iz my show! 
Toe 2 Toe!
Blow 4 Blow! 
Awake from da 
dead n kill shit like "The Crow"
"All Dat I Am"
I'm not ya average "Joe"
Rain on window pane
Ya kitty kat I tame
I give you a sec for ya strength to regain 
While I'm up in ya kitchen
Butt-Naked! 
Drinkin' kool-aid like "VING RHAMES"
Ya layin' there 
Energy still drained 
Too tired to give brain
"ROGER THAT"!!!! 
Young Lady.. 
Spit n make ya bones collapse like "slim shady"..
After I made you EXPLODE! like an M-80
An "OUTKAsT" like Dre n Big Boi
For You! 
I carry a BIG Toy
Put ya on my waist 
Jumpin' around da house like "Baby Boy".. 
Seek n Destroy!..
WHY ME? is all I hear in my ear Like "Anita Baker" when I'm "Bringing ya Joy"
I told you b4..
"Last Dragon"
Da kid got a Shine-Glow like "LEROY"...

 ((She Kept Hollerin)) "WHY ME???" By Shawn Stare

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is excellent and some one is greatly satisfied. I enjoy reading your work. You are a great writer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! I am very humbled by your kind words sexy77. Thank You!!! for da support. I truly enjoy creating. Its people like you dat gives me da motivation n encouragement to keep doing this..Peace!!! Sistah

    ReplyDelete