Sunday, February 26, 2012

"SHIT"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes I think about ending it all
But I don't won't da devil grasping my soul when I'm takin' dat fall
Modern day Peter n Paul
Lord have mercy! when my # is called
Hell on earth
Swimmin' with jawz
Niggaz only finger ya flawz
Blood leakin!

Not enough gauge
I'm goin KRAZY!!!! Dawg
Need 2 X-Scape
How much can I take???
Can't even lay my head down n feel safe
Nightmares
Drivin me Apes
Da "Black Sheep"

I wander alone
My heart got da hole size of a cone
Cock-back!
Shoot at ya dome

Past memories achin' my bones

Dis isn't a poem
Staring at da layout
Looking 4 an exit
There's no way out
Earth iz a prison n I'm trapped in dis slavehouse
Day in!
Day out!
Where I'm from
Cats gettin' layed out
Da women in my life wanna see me fall face flat
ASAP!
Child support takin' all my cheese like a Kodak
I R S Breathing down my neck wit a long stack
Kidz wanna know where dey popz at
Go long!
Drop back!
I know cats dat pop cats n leave a snitch laying on a mouse trap
Jobless!
Damn near homeless!
Gettin' stoned like Jesus did by da Romans
Wicked omens from da blunt smoke got me zonin'
Sharks circle da water n slaughter my name
I'm tide of da game!
Tide of da lames!
Phonies n Snakes
People don't appreciate until you layin' dead in yo waste
You can see da pain in my face n da tears in my eyez from being deprived
Da clock is tickin'
Running outta time
Hands on my head 
>:^ O SCREAMING!!!
GOING OUT MY MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIND
I'm at da end of my rope wit no where 2 go
What good iz having dis flow?
If all I do iz suffer like da average joe
I get Respect!
But not da way I had it before
Sometimes I get weak n wanna give up n quit
Say FUCK IT!
Go back 2 what I used 2 do go against my principles
I'm not thinking sensible
Bcuz I'm unhappy wit da visual
Spouse used to blame me for her being miserable
Da timeline on my lifeline is getting Critical!
Pityful!
Voices telling me 2 get it over wit
You won't be missed
Pull out my wrists!
Take out da knife
Begin 2 SLit
ShIT!!!

"SHIT"!!!!!!!!!!!!! By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment