Friday, March 9, 2012

"ALL IN"


Never had a problem puttin' in work
I can gaze at ya eyez n see ya soul worth
Shine 
Like
An eagle dat stay perched
In your love
I can stay immersed 
Submerge myself deep within your spiritual birth
And landmark da cornerz of ya cerebral mind
Imprint my capable enigmatic poetic lines In ya chair n recline
Blistfully enriched in da mystical sense
I miss you like 2 pennies dat don't make cents
Captivated at whatz inside n staring at da closed gate around ya fence
Everything named
We can make reality of those events
I stay in da trench!
Pinch!
I'm not dreamin'
Vanessa
4th quarter
Down by 1
I LOVE DA PRESSURE!!!
Stand tall like a GIANT
Odessa 
Takin' journey's to enhance our endeavor's
My character iz measured 
By DA REALNESS!!!! n INSTALLMENT
Of my LoyaltyTrusthonor, n Respect
For our Involvement!
I'M ALL IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"ALL IN" By Ra Shine McKoy

4 comments:

  1. I am keeping my eyes wide open because I want to relax in the imagery of this and not miss one scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! Po'etik Truthz..I appreciate you for taking the time to read my art. Humbled! by your nice comments. Glad you enjoyed the imagery of what I projected. Thanks Again!!! for tuning in. Peace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful in every sense of the word! I was so soothing and refreshing and make you feel special. Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So Humbled!!!! PARIE..Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to enjoy my art..I appreciate the nice remarks. Your Quite Welcome!. Feel Free to stop by, share, or view my work Anytime!!!..Peace n Love!!!!

    ReplyDelete