Saturday, February 25, 2012

"INFINITY"

Nothin you say or do goes unnoticed darlin'
Your sweet melodic tunez
Sparkle da starz in my moon
Our connection
Makes me smile 
Da more I go in your direction
I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO love your affection
GOD
Itz a BLESSING!!!!
Hope you don't think my message
Iz
Inappropriate
I consider you more than just an associate
You got me floatin on cloudz
Happy Feet like James Brown
Nothin' even matterz whenever your around
I can feel you! n ya soul!
Reachin' out to me
Your are like da balance on a tightrope
Dat keeps me leveled
Mentally!!!

You are like a wedding band dat gapz da bridgez on da finger of my naked wedding hand
Physically!!! 
"Yearning For Your Love"
As I vibe to our chemistry
No linez in da sky could come close like common to your Extraordinary Symmetry
Your inducive metaphorz n Simile's
Have broken my defenses down n entered me
Arrowed my Heart n centered me
Distance iz da only thing dat separates our infinity

"INFINITY"  By  Ra Shine McKoy

2 comments:

  1. I be loving the imagery that you use in your poetry keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!!!..Really Appreciate you for taking the time to view n read my work..Much Respectt!!!

    ReplyDelete