Friday, February 24, 2012

"NEW MEANING"

Dam!
Leveez broke
Where's my clothes???
I've been stripped of my Innocence 
Built a live wire fence
Around my heart
But an Angel broke thru
Reached inside of me n recharged my batteries
Calming da beast savagery
Vastly!
Movin' past Casually
She' s becoming apart of my DNA
Can't wait to hear her voice When I begin my day
Can't wait to see her face
Invade her space
With Love!
She's my Anchor
I'm her ship
Clip n Gun
A perfect fit
Da bullets we spit
Can pierce soulz to levitate n uplift
Or
Bring dark dominion ova anything written
love to watch her get out da shower n stare
While her body glistenz!
Listen!
To sweet music n fuse it wit our positions
Longing for ya touch in da distance
Holding on to every word she speaks
A Beautiful Sistah wit a Voice (SWV)
Dat makes me "Weak"
But keeps me strong in da face of defeat
Yearly February Leapz
Iz an everyday thing 
As whatz underneath Skips beatz
With her around
Fearz are released
Her Serenity enhances my Identity
Mint Condition
Sendin' Me Swingin'
Showing me Life has a purpose of New Meaning

"NEW MEANING" By Ra Shine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment