Friday, February 3, 2012

"DETONATION"

Mass Murder when wordz n da page hook-up
Most of deez rapperz need to be called LIL' SUCK
Cause datz what dey do
SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smh
LAME FUCKS!!!!!!!!!!
Me against ANY EMCEE!!!!!
Meaning it don't look good for you duck
You n ya other four heartbeats slowly deterioratin'
You winnin'
Really don't add up in dis equation
Vital Signz fadin'
George Benson
Stop Masqueradin'
Bombz go off when I'm present
FLOW MAJESTIC!!!!
Itz in me
Apart of my essence!
Niggaz Hate
Females stressin'
Ballz over ya head 
What part of dat you ain't catchin'???
I'm slick wit a reference
Yet
Some don't follow da word but follow da reverend
Follow God
Go Home
But whatz done don't co-exist wit da message
HUMANITY HARD LESSONS
LESSIN'
Certain individual idealistic opinionz n viewz ain't meshin'
Credibility in Question!
Sometimes shit get
Blown Outta proportion
Itz getz difficult to dead certain attrocities like an abortion
I be da prequel to da sequal
Tic Toc!
Deborah Cox
I wasn't supposed to be here
But my creator saw fit for me to be where
Most don't make it
Growin' Impatient
Cause you travelin' down roadz dat don't point to a specific destination
I spit like I was bathe in da fountain of youth
Talent iz proof!
N I'm true to dis craft
So sick of wack spittin' muthafuckaz dat just spit for da cash
Da hunger iz GONE!
B.I.G
DEAD WRONG!!!!
Da love don't never last Cause da fear take ova
N has a longer effect cause of what it embodies from what dat man has in his holster
Check da pick up top in da poster
What would you do if shit detonated in 5 minutes???
Guess I'll end it N leave dis last piece before I'M BLOWN outta existence

"DETONATION" By Shawn Stare

2 comments:

  1. You BLEW THIS ALL THE WAY UP.... KEEP EM COMMING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU!!!!!!!! Shantell. You know it!..Appreciate you for reading & commenting..KEEP SHINING!!!!!!!!!.......Peace!!!!

    ReplyDelete