Sunday, May 31, 2015

Oh Ummm! (freestyle)

Oh Ummm!

Branded wit da mark of da beast
Despite our beliefs, we all harbor for peace
Snarl at da grief, Intolerable pain
Flesh
Tryna break every chain
My disdain for da system
Put up ya sword if we fencin'
Shine fangs bite down on da tension
Clamps down on da engine
If ya not apart of solutions, your apart of da problem
Eye came from da bottom
Progress thwarted, growth stunted
Innuendo's bulldozed & demolished

Stare almond
Nutz!
Drag em', let em' hang ova da column
Durable pillar, post-traumatic stress from da muse of truth dat I 
vomit
Pay homage to all my cohorts spittin' dat knowledge
It's an "Everyday Struggle" like Christopher Wallace
Right hand raised, swear to always give you my honest
Opinion!
Realms of my dominion

Demons dwell in deez bars
It's a cold cell!
What happened to artist's puttin' originality into what dey be tryna to sell?
Wings clipped, from da hell!
Fallen angel baptized in eternal anguish
It's da masked man, Bang wit beats to get my point across 
In a statement
I help da rhythm, my exploits explore da ancient
Just don't nod ya head, listen to da damn language!
Make cats accountable for what they sayin'
Breathe life in my work, assortment of colors, designs & borders
within da paintin's

Always searchin' for more, never too complacent!
Ayooooooooo!
Pass da loud!, my brainwaves need a healing agent
Young Vince Carter half~man, half~amazin'!
My imagination
Fly among da stars & da clouds when I'm spacin'
But trouble everywhere yo!, no matter how far I travel to get away
from da aggravation 
Quill & type my interpretations
Blacks still gettin' falsely accused, executed like Troy Davis
Dirty Jerz!, Brick City! where my home is based in
Nothin' new, I lay semen when I cum in groups

Rip!
Shred threads!
To pages!

If you not from my generation, den you wouldn't understand my
oral ventilation
Haters still on da prowl tho, masqueradin'
Last week
My close friend passed but we still have frequent conversations
Research & question everything dats printed or illustrated
No doubt!
Salute Ty!, I love you my dude
Taught me how to see different sides of da coin
If da dollars don't make sense, why would you join?

I don't have to boast
Stare let his actions stand by what he wrote, no joke!
As for deez nosy folks!
Didn't come here to impress dem', nope!
I just rap, throw da batter at da plate wit a easy curved quiet quote
La confianza es silenciosa, inseguridades son ruidosos
Can't egg ye', dat man verses crack notes a specific yolk
Under pressure time runnin' down, I don't choke!
It's summertime, time to put away da winter coat
Biker Boyz
I blow trees, while they blow smoke

How do you clutch hope?
When all you see is violence to my people in 2015 still hangin' from a tree, neck grasped by a thick rope

My lyrical virtuosity ski's unconventional slopes
Don't fuck wit it, if it don't uplift me
Adapt to my surroundings, kinda nifty 
Put in work, construction! Sheek Louch "Walk Wit Me" 
Step in my dickies
Missy
My pen stroke lengthy, Hello kitties
Use stick mode evasive maneuvers in da uterus, get shiftee
Leave PC's drippin' wet, intake energy

Might not comment much......

But!

Eye stay tuned to whatz written & virally vitally been discussed
Emotions filter parameters, edge of da corners of my thoughts in disgust
Can't market my lines
They Outside of boxes not marginalized
Eyes don't resonate wit what's inside rectangular lies
OneLuv!, fist pound, fist up! we can't be da only ones who want justice, or really is it Just Us!? 
Hard dayz ahead, keep fightin', suck it up!

Oh Ummm! (freestyle) by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment