Saturday, May 30, 2015

"Banner" (freestyle)


It's not a notion
Here we go again "As The World Turns", just like Holden
I don't brag about what I'm holdin'
Fuck! ALL of da sex slogans
Eye stand by what I say when my wrist strokin'

Yeah!, pen provokin'

Temper's flare when da gates open
Tides spew
"Rush Rush" like Paula Abdul
Drama ensues
When communication breaks down, heart around da corner layin'
face down
Trust out da window, Loyalty is fake now!

Son in da park runnin' to mommy like, Look! Look!
Look mommy!, look what eye found!
Remains of bodies dats forgotten about
Buried by da noises & sounds
Rose to da surface screamin'! for justice aloud
I'm so sick of deez fraudulent clowns
Brace ya self
Shawn a Wildcat!, just like Karl-Anthony Towns
Beware of da scowl!
I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to raise ya brow
Make people aware, of da problems dat pile
My mind is tortured pal!

Everyday in my face n race racism smiles
Nas said it best, I'm as Wise as da Owl
Old
Skoolin' youngsta's comin' up in da system
Ends meet when you in identical prisms
More prisons means more financial gain for deez crooked snakes &
jakes wit venom
Now they shakin' down pregnant women
Environments crippled by public officials
Violence & ignorant niggaz wit pistols
I'm a heat seekin' missile dawg wit rabid issues
Graphic visuals
A beef wit conservative & liberal views
How you expect kids to learn if u ain't providin' da tools?

Flame spitta!, who pilots da rules?
I drop jewels to awaken you fools
My anger is fueled
By the direction they takin' us to
Corruption is somethin' dat needs to be weeded out
Or else we just gon' keep dyin' n bleedin' out
And best believe Karma comin' for ya ass if you a cheatin' spouse

Help us Lord!

Da chords in balance been tangled
Bruce
Dat Banner hangin' ain't really Star-Spangled
It got MAD blood on it wit lies underneath where DA TRUTH
painted
Da worlds playground of Satan
2pac still teachin' from da grave cause we still in need of "Changes"

"Banner" (freestyle) by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

2 comments: