Tuesday, May 19, 2015

"Da System" (freestyle)

Stuck in quicksand, movin' sluggish
Point to my temple
Try to use my nugget
Stand tall!, ain't no use in runnin'
We get abused for tellin' truth when summoned
Way before Carl Lewis
Circles n hurdles, we used to jumpin'
Reside where shots come wit more den a booster, lungin'
Poor Righteous Teacher wit a "Conscious Style", down
I'm not use to dumbin'

They wanna kill us all!, keep da cycle goin' in summits
Keep our physical/mental locked below in a dungeon
Dat shit make me sick to my stomach!
Watchin' innocent lives taken
Erasin', future generations
And AmeriKKKa love da sensation
Give standin' Ovations
Cause some in the business of our own annihilation
Da system been tainted
Clots?, nawh
Our blood is da drainage

Fuck being famous!

Eye want my words to brush against people n touch em' more wit
da portrait I'm paintin'
Feel what I'm sayin?!
Bring it back, In livin' color like Wayans
No joke tho!
Jadakiss said, we gon' make it
Eye don't see how when we up against an infrastructure of Satan's

"Da System" (freestyle) by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare
 

No comments:

Post a Comment