Saturday, May 9, 2015

"Because We Can"_(M.O.B) featuring Allen Simmons aka Grim Reaper


"Because We Can" (M.O.B.)featuring Shawn Stare &The Grim Reaper 
(The Grim Reaper)

Hip Hop has a voice, It's sometimes Hard but sometimes moist
Not that I'm saying it went soft,but some of these artist are pissing me off,
Soft pretence and their message scrambles, I break down frauds,of course, with My Crazy handles,
One of the illest pens with the dopest Ink, I expose pussy suckers to the inner pink, Little Thong rappers, Please booty rump shakers, Can't walk single file, in the land of the
Earthquaker, Feared but respected, because I'll spaz in mere seconds, Eat a slew of weak emcees, then come back for seconds.
This Ain't the landscape, It's Make or Break, This is a full onslaught, From the Leader of Apes, Bangin on My chest plate, until it cracks then breaks, Got these too quick to dis, a bit remiss, these bitches better pump their brakes!
My mandible is full, Filled with Red Bull, Pulling More from the mental arsenal, told yall, My tank is beyond full, Attacking every subject and the crowd loves It, because I Ain't a faggot rapper, worrying about the label 's bugdet, My mindset is like Fuck It! 


(Shawn Stare)

Eye look up with great intentions
Even tho I'm still tied to slave conditions
Shawn Stare
I make bold predictions
That pack a punch!
Sonny, hold this Liston
Dis mic I'm grippin'
Is my weapon when I fire off
My mind da ammunition 

No vague collision

Just stage n presence
Pen dipped in fountain, ageless veteran
Capsule medicine
Truth goin' down, not well receptive
Causes disorder, people get real dyslectic
Start choosin' words carefully, real selective!

Imagine real freedom wit no discretion 
Government don't want shit to change, they wanna stop progression
Can't hold down greatness, some just destined
Az n Nas
I'm apart of dat essence
No question!
I spar wit myself in sessions
Shine vs Stare, pivotal aggression!
In church, tryna listen to da reverend

He talkin' bout pass the plate around for a 9th time after a choir selection
I'm lookin' round like damn!, do he know we in a recession?
Lawd!, eye pray you receive deez blessin's
Every tongue shall confess with a different perception
Our goal, to be equal in everyone's eyes wit no deception
But I'm just a dreamer dat battles depression

What do eye know?

Sometimes I feel like eye don't feel, I lack affection!
I'm a dick!, wit a brash erection
No Harvard degree
Just a hard perspective!
Dat intentionally cums wit no protection
To wake up brain dead zombie contestants!


(Grim Reaper)

No internet writers, It's Me, My Weed and My lighter, 
Spittin Shit til It's his hearts desire, The ink got the paper smoldering with Fire! 
Who would dare, to challenge the Grim and Shawn Stare? Biting motherfuckers better Check in elsewhere, it's Only fair to be scared when you're unprepared, cause We got this locked tighter than a lid on Tupperware! 
With More Bounce, than this smoked up ounce, We can write the illustrated Shit, only a few can pronounce, 
It's the Mongoose and The Blackest Corba, Killing off entire battalions of foot soldiers, 
The art of war, It's serious business, We face all opposition, trying Hard to Faces Of Death, Their souls will bare witness, Verbal fit for that chaotic Shit, We don't feel any pressure, No matter whatever, Not even a little Bit! 
Bite the bullet, because the time has arrived, Commit suicide, like when alcoholics get behind that wheel, Don't drink and Drive, 
Formidable niggas, I would wish you luck, 
But those bars of defiance, Will leave that Ass stuck, 
To come against the dynamic duo, you'll need More than Kung Fu mixed with Judo, 
Rapid Fire with these punches, Head blows fa show, You niggas weave too slow, 
As You can see this Ain't the Blind Man's Bluff, 
This is the entrance to The Crossroads, because your defense against the Two of Us, wasn't Hard enough! 
Outlined and stenciled, You and your pencil, Rhymes couldn't add up, against the iconic and monumental, Still, We have tickets available to our next slaughter, Just make Sure You bring enough weaponry and maybe a little Holy Water! 
Man its going to be a long night, when I recite, pick up Excalibur, and write and recite, these lines of nitroglycerin types of dynamite
My mental control booth, is total proof, that I can teach the youth, if they seek the truth, this is a lyrical time bomb and the fuse is lit, Get ready to feel this explosive Shit, Bit By Bit, Like this is the world's greatest thesis, I'm trying to Break your mind into a million pieces, 
Soft Buttercups, know What's Up, Check the pain I inflict quick, Like a kick to the nuts, 
The Devil's monster, raised in the deepest Black water, Killing these bars IS total slaughter, 
A loose pin, ripped from a grenade, blown Up shows, live on stage, 
I feel like Special Ed, I Got It Made
Celebrated By My peers, Confetti comes raining from the ticker parade,
Who's the paradox on the Facebook box? The Dreadful Dred, No Lox but I Screw Faces, From the Lyrical spread of verbal lead, that give Mon Hell instead of He'avon, Once Mii kill dem all Dead! 

Scanning codes in Morse or in Di-gi-tal, Make suckers Feel Daaaan-ga! Like I'm the ghost of Mystikal, 
Keep focus on any opus, IS a luxury I can masterfully afford, I'm being civil My nizzle, You know unified, on One (Honda)accord! 

(Shawn Stare)

It's divine intervention when my pen starts twitchin'
Listen!
Past n present tense, divorced from a cunning, conniving, trick!
Had a twitch, ever since 
Half past dead corpse in dis bitch
Eye don't follow da script, I make my own path when I'm scorchin' da strip

Chicks
Teasin' like Demi Moore
Goin' on indecent proposals wit anutha Woody slipped in dey clit
Suckin' dat dick!
Then go home, kiss dey husband wit dem same exact lips
McDonald's mistress, he happy wit his meal suckin' on tits
Smh, ridiculous 
That's dat scandalous shit!
You know me & my peeps Allen "Endless Scripts" are a force to be reckon wit
Who you testin' kid?

Hold up!, my direction slid
My objective is 
Break da ground, expose what's beneath da cracks
Racism, lies, & all ties to tracks
Nothin' but truth & facts!
Somethin' most vocab, sorely lacks

I floor da gas!

Choke!
Or put on a mask if you can't take da smoke
Full steam ahead, throwin' daggers into ya cloak
A vicious cycle, same patterns
Police badgerin'!
Obscene violence!
Beat us down cause we refuse to stay silent
Half of you rappers have no talent

Givin' deez youngin's no guidance
Jabbin' gibberish on wax, no comprende! no compliance!
Collect ya little checks, ignorin' da riots
No constructiveness, need to stay quiet
All dat junk you yellin', I don't buy it!
And mean dat literally!, eye don't buy it!

Eye speak wit providence, been tired of da nonsense
Conflict!
Who want it when deez 2 gods spit?
Leave ya dome split
Prose's fly, aeronautic vents
Crazy!, our skits
Fling ya body round like a ragdoll

Aerosmith
Get conventionally high while you need an airlift
Instead of a care packaged, here's a swift kick!
Hoody ova skulls wit green arrows, tie intestines into bows
Pierce bones leakin' marrow

No barrel!

Can't hide, eye see hate on ya shadow 
Comfortable my skin, in it's apparel
Put our foot down on da neck of you battlers 
Christ!, no mas for you hecklin' carolers!

"Because We Can" (M.O.B.) by Allen Simmon aka Grim Reaper & Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

(PoorHouse /Devastation Ink
)2015™®©

2 comments: