Monday, August 10, 2015

"Lord Knows (freestyle)"

Ever since my inception, I was bred in da right direction
Don't try to hype da public's perception
I do me, write my wrongs testament wit a clear message
Mistakes made make for hard lessons
Laid my semen on tracks
I was destined to cum!
Shawn Stare, second to none!
My only regret, puttin' a ring on dat cunt
Slam demons, wrestle wit dem
Loyalty is never questioned when you dealin' wit him

Lost souls, I'm a extension of dem'
God Bless all my fallen kin
Fallen soldiers
It's rough out here, depression took ova
Hit a bump in da road, accidentally even wit a Angel on his
shoulders
Skid marks on my spirit led to lane closures
Dat bar ova y'all heads, like a lane floater
I fireplaces
I'm a flame thrower!
Trapped around violence in an insane culture
Hoverin' ova my noggin a bunch of flockin' vultures
Emulsify concentrate my thoughts so you feel da pain stained
in my scriptures
Society want me gone from da frame of dis motion picture
They gon' say fuck it!, just another dead nigga
Reality seeped in his liver
Distorted hope in his eyes of da storm before they pulled da trigger
Lord Knows he did his best to remove da stigma

2nd Verse
Pac said, "it's hard to carry on when no one loves you"
Then ya realize dat da only one dat does is a infinite flight of stairs dat lives above you
Climbed da ladder to da 2nd story, just to feel a smidge of His glory
Tightrope!, couldn't keep my balance
I fell in silence, Alone
Castaway like Tom Hanks on a remote island
I'm on a different Channel
Riverbanks, Oceans, n Lakes can't conceal my mental ammo
Life got mad judges on dat panel
I don't have to be behind bars to see da truth of da scandals
People toppled by da devils play mound, it's a massive struggle

History repeated!

Groundbreakin', live beneath it!, tragedies are deep-seeded
Love recedes in human being's if they feel dey not needed
Da main source
Now you taken out of thee equation, Obsoleted!
Dis shit is odd, how can we pull together try to make da factors even?
My content is on a larger continent, of a vast region
Probably be "Marked for Death" like Steven if my words reached a higher audience in deez proceedings
I'm not here for greetin's in deez meetin's
Came to define what I & others form, stand for in our inner legion
Face to face wit da definition how you get da meaning
Eye know da sun will rise in me
Won't stop fightin' til' I stop breathin'

"Lord Knows" (freestyle) by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare
      

3 comments:

  1. TIGHT FLOW AND POWEFUL VERSES SHAWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shantell!, appreciate you reading my work & taking the time out to listen as well. Humbled!

      Delete