Wednesday, April 29, 2015

"No Secret"

Bombs strapped to verses
Attack ya system, nervous?
You should be
Exterminate you vermin
Spin a web like Peter Parker when da tide is emergin'
Shawn Stare
Eye surf against da wave of da current

Disturbin' the peace
Like a devils angel n servant
Interior skirmish
Stare
versus
Shine, ambiguous terminology scourgin'
If you open da book n read as da pages are turnin'
Unique humble ambidextrous ubiquitous person
Twisted wit a fury dats burnin'

Shine da light, but I'm eternally hurtin'
Surrounded by a blood thirsty vengeance dats burstin'
Karma's an unapologetic undefeated bitch wit a purpose
Unequivocally baring', no emotion in da path of excursion
No one exempt from my pen when da evol is cursin'
Eager at murkin'
Ya whole corrupt operation, disregarding ya merits
Snatch ya soul, Shang Tsung
Then watch, as you violently perish

You Luke warm, I'm bound to catch a fire like Derek
Hard pressed for da truth,
When you find it you bear it
Face da mirror n pair it
Leavin' you, in a state of hysterics 
Cardiovascular skippin', palpitations aggressive!
Got my grip on dis rap shit, no surrenderin' leverage
Eye send a message wit a provocation vast proclamation of lessons

I'm a terror!
Like Joe n his squad was
Take a toke on dat roach, choke nigga!
You's a light buzz
I was K.M.D ((Kausin' Much Damage))
Way before ya face grew dat little ass peach fuzz

And fuck ya mean mug!
My lyrics like a mean slug when it rips flesh particles n heats up

A wolf gnawin' down on ya whole pack, I need to re-up
Serve you well then tell other emcees, y'all can feast up!
No matter what, never ever trust deez sluts
I'm on dat Dr. Dre chronic bitch, y'all can get deez nuts!
Ain't no love in dis theme, suck!
Yup!
7/11
Hit da floor ho, cum n catch a big gulp
If you ain't came by da 12th pump, den girl ya off on ya own
Al B. Sure to let my gage engage on da very next one
If you get hitched to a chick, make sure you got a pre~nup 
My aunt said this would happen if I speak up
Told me eye would be shun by da world just like He was, Jesus!
Out of work, no job n no pre-stub
If I'm not 1 of da best spittin' like a .22LR, then dats a weak snub

Dawg, ya nose sniffin' up da wrong tree trunk
Poorhouse Management, apart of dat beast club
Every track I'm on, I make incisions when da beat lunge
I ain't concerned wit ya legion
Derogatory speech riddles bodies wit lesions 
Dis target practice nigga, pre-season

Causin' injuries?!, nawh
A terminal deficiency when you go against he
A lyrical disease runnin' through a industry of fake poisonousnakes
In da wake of what eye exacerbate 
Annihilation of ya tattered waste, point of view case in point
Commonplace
Luv da way da blood taste, when I sync my fangs into ya neck wit no apologies
Grace escaped, hollow me!
Man, ain't no Bacon in dis anthropology

Without a degree, I'm a verbal scholar see while you wrapped up in a worldly technology of hypothesis
Imagine da hypocrisy
Honestly!
Machine got y'all in a coma of a subconscious breed
Got y'all mapped out like a gps low-jack device, highway robberies
Postin' nonsense up on tapped-in wire feeds
Fabrication
In secluded hibernation, road rage scanner destination for da speed of thought of our ideologies
Philosophically!  
A ratio, of a trillion ancestors in my padded-out diary
I hear da torment of their agony n irony
And they still peeved from da genocide of people in our ever dyin'
endangered colony
Slaves to a built in pillar column of society
No secret like Mobb Deep, they still got they eye on thee

"No Secret" by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare


No comments:

Post a Comment