Thursday, April 9, 2015

"Message" ((freestyle)) w/Shantell Cooper

"Message" ((freestyle))
((Collaboration))
by
Ra Shine McKoy & Shantell Cooper

Shawn Stare
My craft is more important to me yo'! den dis paper
Move it ova neighbor
Young Gun Billy da Kid, here comes "The Regulator" 
Invade blocks like James Spader
Growin' up on Tuff Turf, momma gave birth
Aaliyah damned?!
Nawh
Queen of da earth
Y'all better disperse
Shantell up next, sic em' girl!
She like Evee Eve, Pitbull in a skirt
Generated by GOD, thee Creator!
ALL Knowin'!!!
Surround sound, lines inhabit ciphers like thee equator
Force of nature
Gleamin' Cubes skatin' on pages like Christian Slater
Used to be a small urban town boy playin' wit my tonka toy
Teddy P
Now I play wit ya chick knockers, Joy! (lol) 
Switch-up
Enact wit bars bombin' convoys
He a human machine
A cyborg android
My potna & I form letters better when we come together like alloy

You can't cut thru dis metal, you'll get leveled!

She an alien, Ledgend!
Shanteazy
Natasha Henstridge, can't fuck wit her "Species"
I'm still dat nigga wit an attitude reppin' shit like Eazy
Cats got juvenile rhymes
Eye been a hot boy b4 Turk, Wayne & B.G
Shawn's da epitome of creativity
G-Dep
Niggaz give me daps for my special delivery
My own shadow follow behind I'm always a step ahead, it can't even mirror me
After I'm gone, my scribes will live on for centuries
We Busta Bus proses dat will break ya neck!
Got everything we need dat box already been checked
To all my real peepz, Much Respect!!

All others on dat robb_report, dis my resort
Watch
You know what time it is & you gets no clemency
Put you on da sideline wit a paralyzed spine injury
Music Mastery!

Gotta Jones in my bones like Quincy B
Huge massive "Leverage" like Timothy
Hutton
Blow up da spot, press da button!
Put you on punishment
For it, you must be a glutton
Relax!, dis is nothin'!!!
I engage wit Rae's to propel ya ghostface off of da stage wit Nas(NOS) lungin'
Don't mind us, Verbal intercourse 
It's just our freestyle fuckin'

~~~Pause for a moment~~~
Imagine like Snoop, Dre, & D' Angelo
Video screen was bufferin'*************

Ok, we back!

Feel da bullets, dey cummin'
Mind numbin'
You got 5 seconds den dis post will EXPLODE!!!, cats better get on da Pharcyde, commence to runnin'

Tick! Tick! Tick!
Ticket
Shawn inner beast gets summoned 
Check it!
I move piano keys data stimulate Alicia's diary
Dis is me!, in da flesh in my entirety
Sobriety 
No under influence
Unless it's other poets dat give me inspiration
And y'all already know who you are, it's a mutual bond we share dat is sanctioned
If not
I'll spank ya bottom like a parent chastisin' her offspring wit a switch, belt, in a apron
Prophylaxis on da ground, how you like da taste of dat pavement?
Our words start forest fires, spark a WHOLE nation!!
And to those bastards up in congress, fuck ya legislation!!!!
Regardless of race, color, or creed, we stay integrated
Study facts, make our own path after researchin' our information
Write our rights & wrongs as a demonstration
Succeed through hard work, perseverance, determination!
Lyrical thermal abrasion
Big Ups to my Big Bro Allen Simmons who Ink Devastation!!!

Poorhouse revelation!

I'm from where slums is degragin'
Where people work vigorously, sit in highway traffic jams
Hood wolves slaughter lambs
Some single parent homes just tryna make a better way for dey fam
Get beyond da violence & da nonsense
Cause da bullshit not non-stop, it's constant
I'm not wit dis new generation, I'm from another continent
Honest!
No lies
Everyday we know not where da railroad ties
Saw no hope da other day in my old block when I rode by
Lookin' like a ghost~town 
Buildings straight rundown
It's funny how
When election time roll around, politicians want eye support now

But never do squat when dey hit da fortress 
Roses naked
Da bud of der jokes as we suffer major losses
Police try to off us!
Big wigs could care less about our problems as dey sit in dey warm office
Beat Street hawkers no respect squawkin'
Der only concern is meetin' more quotas for dey Big Bosses 
Often
Eye wondered if Obama can get ova da hump, secure long jumps like 
James Lofton
Eye wanna see us exist for somethin' instead of our exit, dyin' for nothin'
It seems da case is we curious to live life hustlin' backwards like Brad Pitt in Benjamin Button
Eye see deez battery pack lyricists, paper bag funyuns
Calm down!, y'all too pumped up like Joe Budden

And dat ain't no diss cause Joey from my city
Dirty Jerz!
But fuck what you heard, dis Garden State ain't pretty
Too many laid in a coffin
Another tragedy, da weight never ever softens 
Don't think I don't hear da cha cha chatter, talkin'!!!
No real solution dat you offerin' den keep walkin'
I swear!
Y'all a riot breakin' glass like Darryl Dawkins
Stare got dat Larry sniper range fly like Bird was in Boston
Da sun I shine extends like a hawks wings like Connie Hawkins
Of me!
I don't think you really want a piece of dis rugged beast
It's best you let dis BEHEMOTH stay sleep
Skinny jean pricks, my style is Obese!
Step Up to da Gage like Tyler or Andie
Any male or female emcee
Like Fred, I'll even Dekker like Night of the Creeps

When niggaz figure I'm done
I rise like a Phoenix from ashes like Dennis Quaid & Tyrese
Snort deez lines off of Big Bills, you bound to O.D
Schooled by those O.G's
Game Over, no fuckin' O.T
Know da laws of da bible, H~o~l~y M~o~l~y!
Recoverin from my past demons sinnin' slowly
Used to get more pussy den those cats in Jose
Stereo!
Dey luv dat Dolby
Da way I hit da middle like ex-Giant linebacker Michael Boley
But dat was then, I since learned my lesson
Dis a present, my poems come gift wrapped wit a message!    
Shanteazy Ledgend
Y'all better go and CHECK ya STATS cause THIS GONE BE major NEWS FOR A NATION,
I'M Rising up out This Ice Castle Still Freezing Nugga's minds like it's a global warning of a
ABOMINATION....
Brain leakage will now seep through and cause severe Head Trauma,
Paralyzing vocal Cords When I sever all Ties From Muthafuka's that like to cause too much Drama...
The Price is Right when I start calling these Contestants out to Spin the Big wheel,
Got these Nugga's all Emotional & shit cause my barz keep giving' em' Something that they definitely wanna Feel...
But they gets no Clearance here cause my agenda has already been Examined,
Knocking these thirsty Bitchez on they ass & causing Life Long famine....
Shawn keeps that Golden Medallion Draped Flawlessly Around his neck
BRED to Be a MICROPHONE KILLER 
While putting all these Other Nugga's asses back in Lyrical Check~Now Stretcccch~
That Metaphor any which way you Like,
This that rolling on the River Flow I'm the new Tina and you can Call him IKE....
I'm Like
The Shinning Star that sits pretty right up under the Cherry Moon, 
And I Got my Partner in Crime by my side
And DAT Nigga cause More suicides, than INDIANA JONES escaping from the 
Temple of Doom....
Now Who  wants to Test they Skills against two All-American Gladiators???, 

But I advise you to take Extreme precaution or Get dropped Kicked in that Hole Like Leonidas did the Persians When they came for him and his Bitch trying to act like a goddamn Negotiator....
This ain't No fairytale or Bedtime Fables,
This that Instagram Snap Shot that reaches minds Quicker than 
(Comcast or Internet Cable..

((( GET THE MESSAGE)))

"Message" ((freestyle))
by Ra Shine Mckoy aka Shawn Stare & Shantell Cooper aka Shan-teazy Ledgend

Copyright © Shan-Teazy Ledgend 2015

2 comments: