Sunday, April 12, 2015

"Dynamic Duo" ((freestyle)) w/Shantell Cooper

"DynamiDuo" ((freestyle))
~~Collaboration~~
by Ra Shine Mckoy aka Shawn Stare
&
Shantell Cooper aka Shan-Teazy Ledgend
Shawn Stare
Ra Shine n Shawn Stare
2 in 1, you can't see me!
Two of da best rockin' da mic
Freeway n Beanie
Smokin' rollin' wit dat butterscotch, Shan-teazy
Sweet like a lollipop
Lil' Weezy

Yeah!
I'm her sun blazin' down on her peach tree
We stick together like Timberland n Missy
Niggaz queasy! from da grease we pop on a CD
Shout out!! to CeCe n Dee Dee
Dirty Jerz to Detroit we "Stayin' Alive", like da Bee Gees
DMX get at me dog yo!, I'm real greedy!
A gremlin, garner stripes when da beat feeds me
We see dat slick talk cats slither like snakes, ~~Real sneaky~~
If I give da order
You'll be "Gone In Sixty Seconds"

Raymond Calitri

I engage like Nicolas Cage while she by my side like A. Jolie
Y'all birds already know the time like Jerome n Morris
Run it!
Droppin' Juelz like Santana, Chris Breezy
I'm not speakin' foreign
Skatin' on ice drivin' pucks pass you goalie's
Watch how we blind pricks like a starstruck fan starin' at a platinum rolee
Rappin' circles around ya whole crew like cannoli's
Our Stylistics hater resistant
Betcha by Golly Wow! we play your ass like an oldie
Shan-Teazy Ledgend
Damn Ra' run that Beat back cause That Shit was Bangin',
Reminds me of our "Lyrical Foreplay" days When we was

Lynchin' Nuggas, without all the Hanging...
Just Straight Beastin' like Bullies in the School Yard, 
Snatching up they Mic's & Confiscating
All they Lyrical Lunch Cards...
Two of the Best cause our Rhymes are never Pseudo,
We come through Like a Bulldozer so Kiss the Ring of the

New Dynamic Duo...
Shanteazy & Ra Shine now them Hero's 

Was Built to Last Forever, 
Sending Verbal Shockwave's to the Spinal Cords Where

Muscle Spasms Get Severed...
He Holds me Down While I Build Him Up,
AIN'T nobody cummin' even Close to when we bust Our

Lyrical Nutz...
Partners in Crime Since 2010, Shout out to my boy in Heaven 

Milleon, for Creating These Two Dynamic Twins...
He's The Keys on My Piano when I'm writing in my Diary,

Even Alicia Didn't Know The Evolution of our History in it's full Entirety...
Other Emcee's can Come Close but only few can Compare, 
So get Ready for the Take over,

From Shan-Teazy and Shawn Stare...


{Uh-huh!}

{Get Ya HandsIn Da Air Y'all, 
No Question!}
Shawn Stare
We dive in, slash emcees across da mid-section
When I'm in da booth, go hard like an erection
Blow up! spots, bio-hazard chemical weapon
Causin'  MASS DESTRUCTION!
Til' you can't function
Amber Alert!
Shut down ya whole system
If you spit somethin' hot in ya bars, then eye must a missed em'
Like you inside ya lady, shootin' blanks always cum up missin'!
I spill raps kill you Wesley new jacks, off of intuition
My mind elevation part of particles of a nuclear agent
Dawg, who you phasin'?

Poorhouse Management General!!!
I'm from the bottom

Came up but still surrounded by a host of fuckin' problems
Now I'm more inclined to drop knowledge to inspire
Take dat to da Bank like Lloyd boi, I'm On Fire!!
Cats phony n dey freakin' know it
If you help someone UP, to knock em' down
Then hate a enzyme in ya main component
I got my eye on deez females still slingin' poison
Ring da Bell Ricky, ain't nothin' changed I still drill opponents
Niggaz afraid to be themselves sport a fake persona (all)
Caught up in da moment
Eye watch my fam like eye watch my friends
Cause people will try to frame you like Danny Roman
Knit deez metaphors neatly in ya threads meat~head
Like
I was sewin'
Pimpin', life is Too Short like Gary Coleman

You ain't lyin' Stare! cause B.I.G death shook up HipHop n came wit no "Warning"
Eye shed tears like I lost a close companion when eye woke up n heard dat shit da next morning
Not only for da culture, but mainly for another son & daughter
growin' up without a father
Another violent crime like Pac's was wit endless drama
Salute to both dey mamas!!!
I attack annihilate tracks assassinate dat like Christopher Scarver
did to Jeffrey Dahmer
You robots are tin men wit no heart, eye clearly see da kinks in ya armor
And most don't care about his smarts or what he sponsor
Folks is still tryna get past da fact dat my president black,
It's way beyond Obama

You under in my world, our massive structure outweighs ya lil' kudos
On another planet damn it after Eris, Pluto
Somersault
Make you do back flips our wrists kick
wit extensive clips, knock you off balance you submit like judo
I'm Jupiter in orbit, Shan-teazy in da pantheon principal goddess
Juno!
We some vets n pro's to da con's you try to slip through da loophole
Takin' jabs wit da mag tried to swing but too slow
Hang on!, you probably was da type to paste pictures on ya wall, of Menudo
Her & I da new n improved cool dynamic duo
Slammin' weak spitters in ciphers like a sumo
And if you EVER disrespect, we on dat ass like a rabid Cujo

Dis dat Mortal Kombat

FINISH EM'!!, Teazy

Spit dat Fuego!!!



Shan-Teazy Ledgend
Yeah Boi' That's that Fluid for they Transmission,
They didn't know we be 
Housing shit when we gotta Filter Haters outta our Peripheral Vision....

They sorta like 3 Mice Blinded by Silence~Crazy than a Muthafuka committing
Suicide without knowing the FACTS of our Science~Tryin'
To Enrage us til' we Spit Random acts of Violence....
Shawn is the Conservative Type of this Tag Team Duo, But I'm the Bitch that a Wreck Shit when I get Injected with his Man Made Fuel...
Slicing these HEIFERS who wanna Play Truth or Dare, 
You can Give my Partner His Props but Bitchez better not "Stare"~Shawn
You better Let em' Know I'm That Chick That Don't Care~Cause when I come Through the Set I'm Leaving Muthafuka's MENTALLY Impaired....(LOL)

"Dynamic Duo" ((freestyle))
by Ra Shine Mckoy aka Shawn Stare
&
Shantell Cooper aka Shan-Teazy Ledgend

2 comments:

  1. DAT ISSSSH IS SMOKIN'... LOL. SALUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once again it's on! (lol) in my *Naughty by Nature* voice...Salute potna!!!

      Delete