Monday, July 21, 2014

"Life's A Bitch"

Life's a bitch
Wit no label!, no warning!
Traumatized by da ills of da post-traumatic
What I post is not meant to lavish 
Been a victim of some bad habits
Mind sullen, ex-warrior like Chris Mullin
Internal War, interrogation 
When you become complacent
Datz da moment you stop elevatin'
Goals
Dream-chasin'
Still tryna clear out da stuff in my inner basement
Overpopulated population smokin' fumes dyin' from inhalation 
Stress n aggravation
Father's in da home annihilated
Life's a bitch like AZ stated so congratulations!
It's up to you to work thru da shit, I'm paraphrasin' 
No marriage made in heaven, no exception!
Da union's what you make it
I should of took my time instead of tryna force creation
But time waits for no one yo! n times a waistin'
Drained from da stains of da rigorous rigid pain
Switch it up now!, find ya purpose
If you was fortunate by da grace of God to survive death upon dis surface
He clutch me twice, just to say dat makes me nervous!
But I'm ova it, constricted to whole other element
In da scheme of things tho, ya past is irrelevant
Forgin' new paths to erase me-stakes dat eye made
Condemned!
Faith shaken!
Still eye pray
And if Shine survive thru dis bitter cold
Maybe it could give someone strength to not give up when shit is lookin' kinda low
Do dis for my sistah's n my younger bro's
Road ahead is treacherous wit many traps
Potential seen, beware of slidin' thru da cracks
If ya flesh get attached to da paper den dey gon' market dat
I don't just spit it live it wit lyric's livid in da fire y'all, I spark da match!
Dropped it den turned my back
Walked away from da flames wit a enlightened view from da wreckage of da crap
Finally seen da shadow of disloyal cats
Teach people thru my raps
Give you me!, give you he!, give you she!, let you know dat life is more than just a B
Between deez pages, how eye set my soul free
Unchained like Django, Jamie, Kerry no slave to a industry
But dat will only come when we recognize da enemy
Cut da cord on our own deficiencies 
Intermediate forces suckin' up our energy
Nonetheless, life's still a freakin' bitch got my hand up her dress
Tryin' to regain da organ dat she snatched
Datz my Heart
Or remain "Powerless" like Linkin Park

"Life's A Bitch" By Ra Shine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment