Tuesday, July 15, 2014

"Just Own It"

Eyes meditate thru da notes of compositions
Identify wit my comprehension
Overstand my position, Shine barely got a pot to piss in
Some hear, don't care or ain't listenin'
Life keeps movin'
Unknown speeds to a earthly vessel
Threshold for pain at every level
High tolerance in every ghetto
Rock n roll, sparks fly from da heavy metal
Wakin' up to another day wit no direction
Preacher preachin' to da choir as we pause for a brief selection
Recession?
Eye think not!, dis a very long hard lesson
Bad medicine, hard to swallow
Like bad newz or another dude seeds ya chick slurped n gargled 
I don't live where da floors are marble
I'm tryin' to survive today n pray, dat eye get to see tomorrow
Livin' on da borderline, time borrowed
My heart took a shovel, dead'd sorrow!
Soul gapin' hollow pits wit some buried cargo
People judge but don't understand me
Eye miss my grandmammy!!
Bridge of love disconnected when she died went to heaven n she left da family
Enormous ante'
Huge factors!
Suspended in a atmosphere where eye don't matter
Gravity got a hold but I hear da chatter 
Confidence shattered!
Karma comes back wit vengeance up n down life's ladder
Holdin' fast to dreams like (L. Hughes) said to regain my swagga
I never was a bragger
Just a quiet man in my own thoughts tryna right my wrongs y'all as eye went along
Footsteps in da dark, joggin' memories
Saturated industries where LOYALTY is no longer a propensity
Let alone a principle
Most don't live by morals they were taught
You can't see em', there invisible
Literal!, literally in a state of shock like taser's from da cops
Co-op's downsizin', Steve Martin scoundrel dirty rotten downtrodden 
Eye represent da lost n forgotten, since da days my ancestors picked cotton
No batman, deez officials tho is still robbin 
Wit deez scribes, I'M A REAL PROBLEM!
Deez weirdo's ignore da real problem
Some of my own perpetuatin' cycles
N eye don't see us as being rival's
Anyone of us could be 1 of da 12 disciple's
What's da use in gaining everything? n still not happy like Michael
Man in da mirror not satisfied wit da one datz starin' back
I bring brutal truth to a track, wit internal bleedin' when you get to breakin' down da facts
Kill em' softly!, strummin' pain wit a song like (L.Boogie) sang n rapped 
Touch nerves, spinal tap on da spines of human minds wit my lines within my grasp
Generations generated Genesis to Revelations, be da first to da last
Past, present, n da future going out to every suitor lackin' suitable maneuver's flyin' high searchin' for dat right cougar, watch da motive's!
Everyday our faith is challenged, in what God promised us n He told us
Food for thought spiritual cleansin' for ya colon no semi-colon as my fingers hit da keys n keep rollin'
Still we teeter towin' toe's curlin' on da curves surfin' waves of da ocean
Most things beyond what we know like illogical components
Whatever you do, be original remember YOU, der's no clonin'
Live in da moment, grab it by da balls n just own it 

"Just Own It" By Ra Shine McKoy

1 comment: