Friday, July 25, 2014

"Hearin' Voices"



Hearin' voice's in my head homie constantly
Such a tragedy, they wreak havoc!
Scared to close my eyes, all eye see is black magic
Past moral crimes stickin' to me like a magnet
A billion knives enter me stab my memories
It's like a trilogy, comin' at me all angles
Tangled in between da webs of da life I led

To all my people yo!, remain strong
Never meant to hurt da ones dat I did wrong
And to da ones who tried to do me harm
When all I did was give support n extend my arm
Your times comin'!
Shawn's Godson, nigga you'll get pissed on!

Shine da light, Sonny cats in da ring wit dis mic like I'm Liston  
Voices trigger my emotions here on this one, cells torture Chambers like Tom it's da Phoenix Sun
Deez barz radiate thru my solar system like a packed prison
Disloyal men n women!, preyin' on da fam like Lathan n Robin Givens
Shades of gray, backstabbin faces similar in da end like a prism 
Invade my vision
N why do people praise ya more in death den when ya livin'?

I might be shy but I ain't never timid
My nigga Biggie said, "Skys Da Limit"
Betrayal what eye can't forgive, der's no honor in it!
I would say ya name, but faggots don't deserve da fame
Call Mook, dey deserve da bizness!!!
You know who you are bitch!, stop da gimmicks
Cats mad at me cause I'm honest in deez lyric's
Slam you like Onyx when I'm finished
Toss ya fallible rhetoric in ever sentence

Go get a switch, dis gon' leave some welts fool dis a painful whippin'
Now do I build or annihilate da competition?
I swear deez voice's in my head yo!, dey got me trippin'
Old skool Prince Markie Dee wit compositions
Revolutionary Visionary like Pac wit no pot to pis in
Poppin' up in blogs, expose you broads in a instance
Rich or Poor, money won't blind me nor will it stop da mission
Public Officials get nervous when dey see deez verses
Eye still murk you while I'm layin' in a deep slumber
Internet online at da welfare line, we just another number
A bengal like Boomer 2nd comin', I'm a Gunnar!

Gunnin' for you politician's opposin' all y'all fake promises n propositions
Our neighborhoods is still full of gangs n drugs, murder rate steady goin' up
Pssst, Pssst ((talk to em'))
Voice's still Run Amok!
Eye see a sea of dudes love dey seeds but babymamma runnin' Wilds like Mack straight livin' foul
In da dark, backin' up dat ass like Juvenile
Hoes on some other shit a head of crowds tryna wipe cum stains from out dey blouse
On dat Brandy "WOW!", 
Swore 
She was really down
Did some investigatin', sick inside from what da private found 
Canvas bound!
Now you see da whole picture
For da Stone, watch how Sharon sliver
Spark da blunt!, pour some mo' liquor
People think dey slick but I come from a product of a different kind of mixture
We ALL have choices, Hearin' Voice's?
Be aware of your surroundings, don't let ya mind succumb to da damn poison

"Hearin' Voices" By Ra Shine McKoy



No comments:

Post a Comment