Sunday, July 27, 2014

"HeartBeat"


Loaded stacks
Tryna grow it back
Most invitations don't come unless dey come wit a catch
Cracked Levee's
What's held inside needs to be release cause it's heavy
Outlines of a soothin' medley
Remember when I used to ride around in a broken beat-up Chevy
Now my scripts span farther den da Serengeti
Everybody got good intentions
Til' you up n cross em'
Nuggets thrown like Ty Lawson

Being real ain't in everyone's DNA
Datz why you don't see me around, eye speed away
I'm allergic!
It's a inner trait you can't purchase
What's ya worth if less is all you twerkin'
Heart beat fast, I ain't in to what you servin'
Eye can see around curves of ya canvas features
People take ya kindness for a weakness
Give em' an inch, dey stay suckin' on ya blood like leeches 

I'm a different creature
Cat's bump my music thru dey speakers
Dey know what i spit is meant to uplift
If you don't like it, den tough shit!
Pussy!
Eye report what deez politicians won't dick
Our environments is so sick
Deez pricks don't know what it's like to be broke wit no chips
Heartbeatin' so hard, ya clothes flyin' off ya whole strip
Exposed like a hoe's clit

Strippin' for cash for school or to support dey young pit
No job!
No friends!
No family!
No whip!, raise another man's child n you da one dey come get
For some
All it take is words of encouragement
I'll never compromise my loyalty just to jerk you
Everything dat happens eventually comes full circle
But datz just me!

I'm a product of da underdawg under y'all nod ya head!, listen to my heart beat for da cause
Cause when I'm gone, ya gonna miss my love like Lou Rawls
If nothin' else, Shine true to what he spew pa
Datz my Q!, 
Schoolboy 
Eye live in dat studio too!
One "Flew
Over Da Cuckoo's Nest"
Like "Chief" Bromden, believed to be silent, muted, n deaf

Don't need it all bro, eye can do more wit less
Value what eye have, let my heart capture da rest
And when dat heart stop beatin' under my flesh
I guarantee
People won't treasure deez scribes til' A.D
After my death

"HeartBeat" By Ra Shine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment