Wednesday, July 23, 2014

"Flow Unique"


I'm like a titan
A god like Zeus lightening when I'm writin'
Thunderbolts pierce ya melon like a cantaloupe
My words touch people when they open notes in da envelope
Love remains da anchor on any boat
Stay optimistic for fear of losin' any hope
No horoscope!
Eye see da best in people when they decide to put some actions behind dem quotes
Ridin' like a biker boy, not blowin' just a line of Smoke
God's promises what we stand on, in da line of fire
I'm a vet!
A proven writer lining up all my adversaries like a sniper!
Cat's sayin' eye can't win like Talia Shire
But I beg to differ
I'm not a coke sniffer 
I'm just a dope spitta!
Sit back!, get high off da residue residing in dis home picture
Pain inflicted from past visions
Artist's searchin' for healin'
Arm in a cast from a broke image
Da older we get, da more dat we value livin'
Breathin' is a privilege!
Or better yet a blessing! 
Life convey's intricate lines within da message
Keys to our journey n answers to our questions
My dreams locked behind barz
Marred, by da enemy
I say what I say wit conviction, so remember me!
If not, then remember He!
Da spirit God gave us gives us energy 
1:7, 2nd Timothy
Our shortcomings don't define or limit thee
We are da master's of our own ability
Keep da faith, stay humble peepz n have some humility
Plant seeds like fertility to bring forth some serenity
Bringin' forth new life in da banks of deez memories
Eternity!
Infinity!
My sub-conscious battles wit da centerpiece 
Tidal waves cut from da ocean reef
Flow unique!

"Flow Unique" By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment