Saturday, August 25, 2012

"UNSEEN"


Roll Up, Pass da Lethal!!!
Remember dayz I use to roll around in a fucked up regal
Makin' up my own words Blastin' I'M DA TRUTH like Beanie Sigel
Now I'm just tryin' to stay away from thee illegal
No E-Dubb but I still getz buzy
Float ova tracks like Frisbees
Who Is he?
Shawn Stare
DIRTY JERZ! wit a flair
Sex is a weapon n mine is adjournin'
Ladies my love will have you in da figure 4 like da 4 horsemen
Call me da long shoremen
((Sistahz Wit Voices))SWV Squealin' while sweat n rain pourin'
Shootin' for your affections
5"11
Pisces
Brown eyes
Brown complexion
Spit poetry fluent like fluids flowin' through conduits to rip an emcee 
mid-section
Or cum off nice n pleasant to leave women dazed n well rested
Unclog ya pipez wit da pipe in my possession
Here! 
Take da Mic
Use it at your discretion
My lyricz iz a gift, curse, n a blessin'
Spittin' like AZ n Nas like I was apart of "Da Essence"
I take it back n never slack at dis rap shit
My art irons out distorted shapes like a blacksmith
Craftsmen
My brothaz still carry ratchets
But would rather carry a 9 to 5
Nothin' fancy like Jamie
Just a decent job!
Come home kiss his wife n kids instead of pitchin' crack, sellin' gunz, or another place to rob
Niggaz is tired!
Straits
Dire
Streetz is Hell Fire!!!
Deez wordz is Live-Wired
Under surveillance by da so called "Powerz Dat Be" viewin' da cipher
Electrically planted by da government to kill ya Will n Desire
Weakin' ya fiber
Fuck ya whole organization for contributin' to decimatin' da lives of my patrons
Passion is orchestrated like sonnets n jazz instruments playin' by da late Tisdale, Wayman
Da bulletz I'm aimin', towards deez political bastards is manufactured from da anger within my rapture
Disaster after disaster!
Lies after Lies!
Dis whole script is done by design in an attempt to put strangle holdz on our minds
Coke on big bills sniffin' each line
Waves ova da reef swingin' da tide
Eye reside
Where neighborhood folks look to God
Where da unfortunate is fortunate to be alive
I'm sick of da sirens n lingerin' cries
Every second somebody dies
When I'm alone 
Eye talk to my dead peers hopin' dey hear me n rise
Cause da ones dat claim their awake don't even know dey asleep in a dream state
Sleep walkin' in a place among da human race where racism is still infectin'
Ignorance still taught somewhere in da message
I channel my aggression into upliftin' a nation still enslaved in part of America's past mistakes
Fuelin' da flames tryna escape dat fiery lake
Whatz hidden in da dark is seen in da light, taken form n shape
Eye pray itz never too late for us to change n get it together
Deflate da terror!
As dis world is built on Money n Deception where da playaz is so deceptive
N less power n less respect leaves you wit less leverage
Lookin' strange instead of lookin' receptive
Seniority don't mean anything at work when dey givin' you severance
BlackSheep
Family unacceptin'
Some cats are burnt out, dey turn to hard drugs n a harder liquor beverage
To forget da lessons n unanswered questions
Just another shell of ya former self when dat mirror iz reflectin' ya self
I sat in dat cell
Eye know how it felt
Walls closin' in, no one around you to help
But now I continue to keep my head up in believe in myself
Even tho dis livin' iz a cut throat business
A magnet for crime, dirty copz, judges, n politicians
A man soul is tarnished once he falls off dat pedistal dat a lady has bestowed upon his image
So many women submissive n won't let down their defenses
Eye can poke below da waist or poke ya noggin' wit deez sentences dat I'm fencin'
Pay attention!
Grab a chair n listen!
My mission, is more den a missionary statement as I knock Jadakiss "We Gon' Make iT"
Every track or post I'm on, you know Shawn gon' rape it!
I'm straight forward, never evasive!
Tare da kitty-kat up women cause I died a while ago wit no "Patience"
My grammar bust nuts off da shit I be sayin'
A rare breed surrounded by inferior patients lackin' ways of stimulatin' my brain particle agents
You on a different frequency while I'm on another wavelength
Chicks spendin' dey paper on dum shit like tummy tucks, fake titties, n face lifts
When dey should be proud of dey bodies n da way da Lord created it
Prickz thinkin' we stupid, blind to da fact of da things dey do in da shadows of thee equation
Dis my way of televisin' da real shit deez assholes hide in dey basement
Behind a wall
Unseen
Crooked n FaceLess
Denzel
Training Day 
Searchin' for whatz hidden under floors of pavement
Da system want us to cave under pressure n keep us thoughtless, enraged, n caged in
"UNSEEN" By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment