Sunday, August 26, 2012

"GO IN ON EM"


Shawn Stare in da buildin'
Whatz Poppin'!!!
Letz get it rockin'
Mull dis ova in ya noggin' wrapped under stockin's
I deliver da news like it was mail assisted by John Stockton
I spit shit for da lost n forgotten
Check ya diagnostics
Dis internet device has left a few robotic
step to da podium of any forum in GO IN ON EM'
Dis dat BIG "Warning"!!!
I'll spread ya wingz if my alarm go off troop
Shoot!
You get da Italy boot
Better kick rocks or feel dis Mic Glock
What Up Doc?!
I'ma TRUE Fu-Schnick when eye Breakdown you amateur rap jocks
My Heart n Passion?!!!!
Around da clock
"Only God Knows Why" when dis Kid Rock
Our children watch, what we do
So be an example to dem' n ya crew
People runnin' around talkin' krazy being somethin' dey not
Yeah, you see da sign
Knock it off nigga, STOP!
While real issues still fester down here in d'evilz playground
Famine!
Poverty!
Abuse!
War!
Robberies!
Daughters wit no leash, LOOSE!
Our sons wit no respect for dem selves, others, or life
Uncouth
We losing our Youth!!!! 
To MurderMayheim, n Destruction!!!
So called Artists have power wit dat mic but lackin' substance
Would rather choose to play around talkin' bout dey cars n jewelry in abundance
Phar-real n Jay-Z "Frontin"
Like dey really teachin' or sayin' somethin'
But spittin' a whole lot of garbage speakin' nuttin'
We Still Dealin' wit da system n government n dey Political Corruption!!!
Maybe if eye was a bigger threat, dey would consider me disruptive
My soul ova flows ova instrumental musical poetical volcanic eruptions!!!
EXPLODE on deez subjects!!!
Dis shit hurts my stomach like a nigga racin' home to take a dump, Bubblin!
I'm not here for your entertainment
Eye seen it!, lived it!, n try to uplift to rearrange da language n image
I pen it!
Da ink leaves smolderin' remnants dismemberin' ligaments, brain cells, n causes nerve pinches
I write Isely brothers authentic
Deez notes on deez sheets n in between dem is vintage
Fuck Derwin!
Dis DA REAL GAME!
DA GAME OF LIFE!
No Scrimmage!
Circuit boards become damaged when I unleash deez proses from my lyrical cannons
Was once a child but now a GROWN MAN STANDIN'
Exactly where Rosa, Martin, n Malcolm stood
I'm from da gutter like Pac, da hood
But my surroundings taught me whatz underneath our hood
Can change n thwart da mainframe of da sinister plot
But there's a catch
One slip in da knot
Gotta be willin' to give up ya life so others can reap da benefits from you takin' a stand in yo spot
How many really ready to take dat on Ak???
LIFE!
Sacrificin' da most prized possession from da CREATOR you got
So our future seedz can grow, weed out da ignorance in da ghetto's
Every state so our country can deface da hate even tho it seems it's built on dis trait
N you have some too far gone like drake on a rampant pace to continue dat diseaseful waste
Fakes!
Hurtin' our core values in da long run n rendered innate
I'm tryin to reach every person, even da homeless who reside in a cardboard box in vacant lots
Lettin' their intellectual rain, reignin' down from dey skybox
Be better productive human beings showin' massive growth among da crop
Stoppin' da bullshit at a halt, like Keni Burke "Keep Rising To Da Top"
So dey won't have to rot like most dat fell victim to da host
I don't boast
Nor do I bragg
Eye hold fort wit a devine kindred spiritual mean mental artillery swag
Spawninon my pad for my dawgz when I spaz
Da fire in my jets feels no lag!
I reps No flag!
I simply rep for my people who just wanna be seen, heard, n considered equal
Certain miniscule prin-ci-ples for da next generation, we gotta uphold
I simply lay my life on deez pagez for you to behold
Learn from my mistakes n others so you can obtain ya goals
Yes, eye know!
Dis world is COLD!
Many times I've experienced as well as been TOLD!
Some of us are along for da ride but Only Da Strong Survive!!!
So to ALL my peepz
WorldWide!
Keep Inspiring, Living Ya Lives!
Always maintain ya integrity, Keepin' HOPE ALIVE!!!!
"GO IN ON EM" By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment