Monday, August 27, 2012

"DA ENDIN' IS NEAR"


MIC CHECK!
1
2
1
2
Yo! dis thing on?
Oh Ok! ((Tapz Mic))
YO GATHER ROUND!, GATHER ROUND!
CHECK IT!
DA ENDIN' IS NEAR SO I TRY TO RAISE MY BARZ IN MY MUSIC N POETRYSPEECHES
People mistake my kindness for weakness
But peep this!
Cats can get deaded in dey own feces
Shawn Stare
I rip threads to pieces
I hear what deez weak rap artists is barkin'
Dey all belong in a coffin'
Love n Hate still hangs from a thin line like Bobby, Regina, n Martin
Better think about da consequences before you cross ova n cross dat margin
My flow JARGON!
I'm past da finished line, niggaz still joggin'
Yourz is missin' in action like Chuck Norris n belong on da back of a carton
Excuse me!, I beg ya pardon
I'M NOT FOR DA BULLSHIT!!!!
People talkin' gangstarr like dey let off a full clip
Sellin' fake hope like some pastors up in a pulpit
Bitches slips is showin', allow me to pull it
I'm on a whole another stratosphere 
So if you on dat actin' shit, Eye suggest you get da fuck outta here
Irvington
Ghostown
Newark, New Jerz!
Brick City!
ITZ REAL OUT HERE!!!
N unless you walked on water or created da heavens
YOU INSTILL NO FEAR!!!!!!!!!
I been hip to da game
Schooled by dead peers n OG's dat would dump bodies under da pier
Piss on ya carcus like Michael Wright while singin' Teddy P. in sugar hill while havin' a beer
Rainfalls daily, eye see da tearz
Eye see da signs n da endin' is near
But eye don't care
Cause somethin' has to be better den what deez muthafukaz provide down here
Cats lyin' n backstabbin' n not whom dey appear
N racism is still alive n well in America's nightmare
Flatline________________________________
Clear!
Y'all blind like Stevie wonder, but I know you can hear!
I represent da faces of where Rosa Parks sat, you can't move me outta dis chair
Leader's fought for injustice's but niggaz still choose to walk straight back to da rear
Please!
Deez misfits think dey slick
Eye been doin' dis, grippin' da mic shootin' my lips off like a loaded 4 fifth
My brotha said, "he wanna be like me work n come home to his wife  n kidz instead of doin' bids"
Fall back n chill instead of gettin' swept in da mix
But until he find a truck job he said, "he still gon' move dem brickz"
Tryna get on his grown man isssssh
He on 3yrs. probation, 1 more strike datz it!
Started off fun, but now he tired of dat shit
Tired of watchin' his back from stick up kidz, crooked ass cops, leeches, n ticks
Stashin' shit in his ass, jumpin' gates, waitin' for fiends all day bein' out on da strip
Unemployment still high as shit!
My lyrics cause damage like Mr. & Mrs Smith
Incarcerated Scarred Faces like Brad
Man, dis life is da Pitts
When dat money low
Women come n go, hoppin' off of ya dick
Been writin' since Michael Knight was hoppin' outta da kit
Popz tried to hang himself in jail n slice his wrists
Cause he felt he didn't have shit to live for once his wife called it quits
Before his 25 to life sentence was up n he finished his stint 
Now he up for probation tryin' to get back out here in another type of jail in dis nation
Feds still watchin' my other brotha like dey can't wait for him to fuck up n send em' back to da basement
Smh
Amazin'!
Look in da sky
Clouds hangin' ova n ragin'
Dis short bloody period down here iz nothin' but stages
If you don't know, Better learn da rulez of engagement
Eye stare into da eyez of da faces datz cravin' a better livin' wit decent wages
Men losin' dey families can't pay da mortgage cause dey can't meet da payments
Bring it to you live n direct In Livin' Color like Keenan Ivory Wayans
Ain't no set I'm claimin'
Eye stand alone, nawh I ain't bangin'
Niggaz weight is lyte as mc's so I cram to understand what dey sayin'
On da airwaves, Ain't nothin' heavy on da brain about what dey playin'
Really?!
What is deez idiots tryin' to accomplish by poisonin' da youth mindz wit dey lines n comments
Deez faggots still can't see "DA LIGHT" like Common
Nothin' but a waste of energy
Half of deez niggaz is livin' off of memory
Tryin' to live out a persona dey saw in don diva magazines or a state penitentiary
Shiiiiiiiiiid! eye know da truth
N for you lame ass cats I show no clemency
Eye been through da eye of da storm like busta
N eye don't gotta explain shit so Fuck ya!
I'm from da gutta where cats take chicks on da side of da buildin' n fuck em' wit no rubber
Where da police academy is corrupt, hide behind a wall as tall as Bubba
Deez bastards think itz a game n shit funny like chris tucker
I take da ball to da hole hard like I was apart of da rucker
Goddamn! Sucka
Neyo, me 2
I'm so sick of deez fuckerz
So sick of seein' my people in society suffer
Tryin' to muster
All da strength n courage dey can to produce positive plans
Stuck in quicksand
Da harder you fight, da faster you sink
Sound thee alarm!
I'm on da brink
Eye could give 2 shits about what others think
I represent n scribe my life n otherz wit my ink
At da bar Pa, talkin' wit da bartender havin' a drink
Gettin' my thoughts in order among this New World Order
Whatz in my noggin' borders on insanity
Excercisin' my demons while cats is livin' a fantasy
Ain't my fault
Dis how tha cards were dealt in da fashion dey were handed me
I'm just tryin' to play em' out n see what da Lord has in store for me
I'm not even supposed to be here
I died many times ova but He had His angelz on my shoulderz
Paper hungry agencies givin' out tickets tryin' to meet dey quota's
Den turn around n ask if Shawn a registered voter
Why?
Is it gonna make a difference?
You still gonna lie n steal n receive yo pension
N we still gonna be left wit nothin' in da endin'
A lot of broken dreams n promises
Ya laws is angled towards dominance
Geared towards Steppinon others to get to da top just to have ya prominence
All eye got is my balls n my word, I break em' for NO ONE!!!
I Stand Tall like a monument
You little midgets
Check da rhyme like da tribe, dis how I handle my business
I'm finished!!!!!
((Slams Mic))!!!!
"DA ENDIN' IS NEAR" By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment