Sunday, August 12, 2012

"DA MACHINE"


A lot of fake propaganda written in da form of poetic stanza's
Eye see it n slash ALL dat gramma
GOD IS MY ONLY JUDGE!!!!!
So ALL y'all supposedly THOR-ough cats n thugz
Stop shootin' unnecessary slugz
Put down ya hamma
Through da camera
I clean da slate
I can spew hate, but choose to spew LOVE!
My blood 
Spilled on deez pagez tell talez of where I came
Gotta reap what I sewed
Nobody else
Only myself to blame!!!!
Ya mindframe can be da weak link in da chain if not connected strongly my mane
"Da Machine" want us hooked to control our brains
Change! 
Is what we all after as well as da pastor
I'm here to build, I'm not here to attack ya
Provide knowledge to da youth n inspire dem to move off of dat stoop
I came too far, did n seen too much to let you tare down my surplus
Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust
Flesh dismantled
N my soul?
Only da Lord can unearth us
I don't spit much, but when eye do
I spit wit a P u r p o s e!
You might be new to my regime
Excuse me!,
Let me back track
Datz da government theme
Shawn Stare for da under dawgz
So eye don't cop dey pies cause I hate what dey sling
In my own right I'm a King who lost his Queen
I'm "Livin' Single" in a world wit no Regine
Was abandaned, left for dead, lost my team
But still find courage to keep going
Mowin' down da lawn to be aware of y'all snakes n keep growin'
Life sometimes is like people
A river full of shit
But I keep Canoein'
Breathe
Open up ya passage ways n let my wisdom convey
Before I step in to play
Eye survey da whole field
Highlight my synthesis to uplift da whole reel
Don't have to talk about how Real I am!
In da eyes of my kidz, I'M A MAN! n datz enough for me fam
Poetry phrases I take by da ballz n SLAM!, just like dat onyx jam
Wham!
Wake Up P e o p l e! n Go! Go!
If dis is too difficult for you to understand
E y e s p i t i t i n s l o - m o
Jealous Ones Still Envy
But I still run rampant like cancer n flo jo
Adapt to my environment like a chameleon n switch styles like a homo
My ideas are formed by da integrity of what eye uphold
What was passed down to me n taught,
For da ones before me who gave lives n fought
I take full responsibility for my own actions n thoughts
What kind of nonsense? is "God forgives, but I don't"
Courtesy of Rick Ross
What type of message are we relayin' to da youngins' boss???
Smh
Somewhere along da lines cats thinkin' is off
Don't really care, but for deez statements like Jesus
I know I will get hung, bloody, badgered n crossed

What else is new???
Still smh

"DA MACHINE" By Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment