Sunday, August 12, 2012

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU"



Salute!!!! to ALL Pens, Emcees, Scriberz, n Poetz
We run dis shit
Phone home n still roamin'
Blowin' 
Doorz off of da hinges
Skinny jean wearin' bitches
Todd
Our contingents too big for ya bridges
Shawn Stare 
From dat 80's era where snitches came up missin'
Hit hard like Sonny Liston
My engine is firing off all pistons
Wack rapperz now a major glitche in da system
We spot em'
Like my nigga Allen n S Dot n put da dot on his forehead
Last thing he see is more red
Can't be serious
Y'all funny Eddie Murphy ass niggaz make me delirious
Itz gonna be more bloodshed den a tampoon
Period!
I'm a scriber for da masses swimmin' through dis worldwide molasses
Puttin' my foot on da throat of you bastards
A moment of silence as we springboard n spring forth burnin' ya ashes
My inner beast I fight to surpress
I'm under duress
From child support, unemployment, n da I.R.S
Da only solace I get is from deez mic's I bless
Constant dayz n nights
Haven't slept
Save ya rhetoric
My mind is tortured on da border to slaughter da government's new world order
Itz gettin' Hot in here like a women vagina dear
Checkin' for cervical cancer n da devils da pap smear
Patience is slippin'
Anger?
I'm passed there
Poorhouse Management been doin' dis for mad years
Sound better den dem queers on radio comin' thru ya speakers
Rakim, Run-Dmc, Kool G. Rap, KRS-1 was my teacha
Dirty Jerz born n bred
Redman
Channe Live
Lords Of Da UnderGround
I'm Naughy by Nature
Can't forget Queen Latifah
Enemies n Friends
I keep em' close, examine ALL features
If I go to church steppin' in shoes or some sneakers
I converse wit da preacher
Lookin' for da real angle between da demons, angels, n leeches
Not there for da hand clappin' n yappin'
Tryna map my way out of dis madness
Still can't get my lil' brotha to put down his bricks n his ratchets
N still tryna hang on in dis life wit itz sinister graphics
We crossed up in da sadness n poverty
People pointin' fingerz, judgin' n mobbin' me
Tellin' me dis n dat, but can't keep dey own home in tact
Spittin' dat wack 
Need to be slapped!!!
Like a backhand on a golf course
Shine has been unleashed like Jet Li n Ice Cube wit more Torque
Abort!
All y'all dudes n crews is ALL talk!!!!
Corridors I walk stay dark
I'm da Johnny Blaze of dis shit while deez weak rap faggots iron out da wrinkles wit starch
I epitomize n Flame art!!!!
Spittin' ETHER like Nas wit a Braveheart
I guarantee dis bullshit gonna stop
Itz not up for discussion
Punchin' lines into submission givin' morbid concussions
My metaphors is like 44 magnums dat stay bussin'
You fuckin' wit a Conundrum
Turn Up Da A C!!!
Heat I spew is lungin' on dis track of love train of Con Funk Shun
No IF's, AND, BUTS, Like a Conjuction
Speak Up!
I can't hear you like da pic up top
Whatz dat you was mumblin'???
Bumblin' idiots not ready for da passion eye display in my proses
Fluid datz elusive flow fluent passes thru ya conduit osmosis
CAUTION!!!!
Electrified wit HIGH DOSAGE!!!
Eye close da casket on ya synapsis causin' serious n fatal nerve damage
Comin' near my parameters get you snatched like piranha's eatin' ya flesh zappin' ya stamina
I'm a Vet! you OutKast
Dis is BIG BOI shit
Shawn not a amateur!!!
Wipe ya feet before you step in mi casa, verbal imposters
Fake mobsters
In cyphers, have ya body missin' life Hoffa no where to be found under da sharks n da lobsters
Do dis without weed, henny, or vodka
HULK SMASH DA PLATFORM!!!, Turn into a MONSTER!!!
Den siphon my inner Belly Lennox rasta bumbaclot, wipe out ya whole r o s t e r
Haha!!!
Itz da don dada
Me kill rapperz for fun papa
Itz nothin'
SlaughterHouse like Joell Ortiz, Royce Da 5'9, Crooked I, n Jerzy native Joe Buddens
So in a zone da hammer couldn't touch Em' 
Jackie Chan drunken master style sippin' on dat Southern Comfort
I keeps da crowd jumpin'
I'm on my own dick
I listen to me, could care less what dey pumpin'

"I Can't Hear YouBy Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment