Saturday, August 11, 2012

"DATZ MY WORD" By: Allen Simmons, David Cardenas, Shawn Stare, Gerald Green and Pauli Sankey



BIG UPZ TO MY DEVASTATION INK FAM!!!!

Allen Simmons aka Grim Reaper
I kick these lyrics like I'm in rehab, but the program sucks
Hit my Jugular with my pen, and slaughters fucks
I fuck up a sonnet like it's a broken puzzle
Squeezing my automatic, Flames spark the muzzle
Grim's that beast of Burden, when I'm hurtin
the freestyle crowd like Hoes behinds some curtains
Gettin it in with my kinfolks, with these "G" strokes, of my keystrokes
That constantly spit Legalized Dope
Killin verses and chapters on these unsuspecting bastards Got the arena packed from the bargain basements, all the way to the rafters
So Craftmatic and pragmatic when I'm at it
Like a drug addict, The Mic is the Pipe, and my verses, the Crack package
The Reaper of the crew, got shit on my mind
Laughin at the opposition, you motherfucker's are outta time
We cornered the markets on this rhythmic shit
Still we get tried, Ain't that a Bitch?
I'm the Superman Lover, Bustin out Magnum rubbers
Fuck that ass good baby, and then throw you in the gutter
Not your sex organ, but your neck organ
Stomp out your brains, with some fresh Jordans
I get wicked when I flip it, now come get wit it
Beat you so fuckin bad, in your skinny boy jeans, is a pound of shit in it
I'm a beast of a lyricist, and you struggle for survival
I kick shit out the top of my wig, and put you Dead On Arrival
I'm a Lyrical King, but I prefer Lyrical Thug
Every line I write down, has you addicted like drugs
Ole Heroine fiends, ain't got nothin left
Your flows can't fuck with this crystal meth
Keep second guessin on your blessins from your bored to death sessions
And I'm breakin and bangin you, regularly, with my chin checkin confessions
Stop stressin, get a grip on ya shit
See how I keep puttin you Niggas on the victims list?
Twistin up styles, my flows and range
Got you feelin sick, upset and strange
Got the shells dancin off the pavement on you Bitches, and it sounds like loose change
They say, "Guess who beat the Lyrical Grim?" Nobody mothafucker, not you or him
Steppin up for the asswhoopins you catchin, makes you seem absurd
I kill on a daily basis, and that's my word!

David Cardenas aka Lucky Lefty
They call me Lucky Lefty, but I prefer to be called Dirty
They can’t get me, sweat me, nones of them are worthy
From Cali to New Jersey, my flow is gritty, grimy and murky
Born assassin, even with a gatt to my dome, you couldn’t murk me
The flow teacher, I’ll be the preacher over your coffin
Hacking and coughing, spitting Agent Orange toxins when I’m talking
Always strapped when I’m walking, incase haters are jocking
Fuck a drive by when I’m clocking, I walk up and start popping
My jargon, will clean out our noggin, whip lash when I’m rocking
Whip ass when I’m hip hopping, sit back when I’m flossing
Grip cash when I’m knocking, I got a bigger stash, stop squawking
I’ll rip your shit back, strapped with big gattz when I’m stalking
Verbally assaulting, my Biggie Smalls will leave ya Tupacin
No way your topping, the dot I rock highlights and stops whose crossing
Each mic I ignite, blows up in my oppositions face like dynamite
Leave em' trapped in the darkness trying to find the light
It ain’t time to write, it’s time to freestyle, but you gotta time it right
I’ll poison you limelight, if they don’t shine tight, inhale the cyanide
Call me the style molester; I’m fondling nouns, adjectives and verbs
From the very first letter, I’m down to show you that I’m disturbed
And whats worse, I don’t have to rehearse to kill you in a verse
Because I’ll stab you in the hearse, and that’s my mudafukin word 

Wingman Gerald Green
Inking since the beginning of time
I bleed ink that twists in lyrical rhyme
Tight write that invite and excite poetic images of what's on my mind
With both eyes open are when we're most blind
Smokin Indo rising with the crescendo I feel my high climb
Time to win so I grab my pen to sin a residual visual that'll make teeth grind
When it was time for Moses to save the day
At the Red see I inked pulling the bleed from the ocean spray
I eat rappers alive in midstride with the shit I say
Slinging these verbs, and adverbs is just one of the many games I play
Get pumped by your own hype, grab the mic, and you'll be the next fool that I slay
I think and dream in rhythmic stream that gathers steam as I scheme to take a forward step each day
Gansta, wanksta, and sometimes a pranksta with a smile and a thank ya as I progress along my way
Lyrical miracle leaving you dazed and hysterical while I sink your hopes like you're in deep water with your body encased in clay
Feel the atmospheric disturbance cause by my poetic emergence onto the stage to grab the mic
As my words dance you're caught in the trance of hearing textual notation that even you like
I'm using a pen piggyback tractor-trailer to ink past you and your Big Wheel trike
Running beside the truck doin 80 mph is my midnight black pit bull named Spike
When my pen runs you over, then next you'll feel his bite
I hope you're brave because the courageous give us a better fight
It never lasts all night
I'm homicidal in my desire to accomplish my plight
To be the last poet inking when you turn on the light
I continue to walk alone in screaming silence
Penning a world of passive violence
Wondering why I find it so hard to write a song
Perpetually pondering progressive perspectives even when I'm wrong
I kneel and pray to endure a day that always requires that I be strong
We all while I get my spit in that we seek to git in where we hope to fit in so we feel as if we belong
We strive to stay alive knowing that we are not large and in charge of the time we have or how long
So before I have to sit and slowly watch my life terminate
And become fertilizer for some seed or maggot to germinate
I graft my pen-craft and draft the ink the is know to assassinate
Not a trace except the pain on your face will be left for a CSI case to know you're dead from the ink that you ate
There's was no poison in the food because I had already inked onto your clean empty plate
I confide when you chose poetic suicide thinking you'd slide on this ride getting swept out by this bleeding tide became your fate
I'm not here to impress you, and there'll be know rescue for you because any help will be too late
My greed feeds my need to allow my crime rhymes to lyrically succeed when my bleeds proceeds to proportionally populate
Vetted internet-ted web celeb

Ra Shine aka Shawn Stare
We some KINGS on dis joint
N My Flow?
Yeah! I'm still Nice
Life!
Still Topsy-Turvey
But Music n Poetry is an Outlet for me as I get lifted like Keith Murray
I know God's my anchor
He's my shelter in da storm to my suppressed anger
Another day to take another breath
He permitted
Even tho I language may seem kinda different
It isn't!
It just an extension of our vital ex-istence
We touch lives wit our scribes in dis modern day genocide, slavery n holocaust
Hmmph!
I don't gotta floss
Da light Eye SHINE is represented through deez scripture rhymes
Thoughts processed through a mind dat He took time to design
You Emc's lookin' equally square to me like Einstein
Recently, Been self-reflectin'
Movin' forward towards a better image
Gotta know ya limits
N you can tweak certain things about ya self
Receivin' guidance as well as help
But ultimately, you gonna be
Naturally who you really are
It's da nature of da human heart, Can't hide da Scars
Many families n races are torn apart
Counterparts become enemies in a tendency to slander thee
Bad Traffic
Stagnant
Stuck in maze's n madness
Jammed ratchets 
Tryna thwart da devil's plans
Senseless killing's from a evol man
Relationships go hand n hand Like Contraband
Sold from my brothers camp
In 97'
Shawn swerved right off da ramp
Flipped multiple times
Thought I was dead
But da Lord had His angels circulin' my head
Sometimes I'm misread
Open up da book n never ever judge da cover
Some friends become lover's
Other's prey on hurtin' one another
Til' you recognize da bitterness is just random
I stay in da cut
Ghost
Like A Phantom
Cats still searchin' for a fairytale
Little house on da Prairie'
Michael Landon
I never been demandin'
Just A companion
When you needed
But people still misinterpret everything dey reading
Stare Puzzled at what's really printed
Eye just observe n listen
I'm a product of my neighborhood like most mention
Niggaz bleach ya dome lookin' at da portrait awkward
Partner!
It's a fact dat we both "Human"
In a League where Humans all falter
Even da preacher at da alter
Makes mistakes!
It's never too late to rectify what you've done
Be forgiven, Move On
Cause We ALL share da same sun
It takes one to know one!
Watch ya tongue!
What's said can never be taken back
Most don't think
Dey just up n react
Jump up n attack! 
Without researchin' da situation
Emotions take over n dey start makin' outlandish statements
Throwin' subtle jabs, not respondin'
I've been more den patient
Cat woman
But I'm losin' Patience
Shit is stupid n Time's a wastin'
Never forget what's lost in da distance datz translated
Can't erase it!
But memories have faded
What we shared was Luther Vandross
So Amazin'
Embedded in my skin like a tatooed invasion
Y'all already know my flow is Cajun!
Bonkers!
Nutz!
Fluent!
Eddie Griffin' n Master P
Complete Foolish
I'm a student of da game n a teacher to those dat be needin' tutelage
So we can do dis however dat you wanna do it
Datz My Word!
I put dat on my seeds Bad Boy
Take a Puff, Relax n Breathe!
If not
Prepare for my compadre's to throw you off a balcony
Uplift n Vibe wit me instead of tryna tare down my faculty
Let's Enlighten!
Stop da petty fightin'
We can get more done if we All United!
Nothin' fake,
Eye write it how I Live it
Comin' from an era where you looked wack if you tried to bite it
We ALL Unique in our own way when our forces are ignited
Datz My Word!

Pauli Sankey
 One shot two shot three shots to the jaw
I am fucking outnumbered
So I reach for my chainsaw
Cutting down this sleaze
Like they were trees Staring in fucking awe
As the blood flies from my saw
Such a fucked up situation
Such pleasure in decapitation
See the redneck rungoing to get his gun
Crawling to his truck
What a dumb fuck
Ha ha your ass is mine
As I rip him down his spin
And as the blood began to spurt
Ha ha I betcha that fucking hurt
As yawl look in awe
At me and my chainsaw
You fucking rednecks
Who wants to be next
Yawl nothin' but white rats
Tonight I'm collecting
Fucking cowboy hats
So step up hoss
Join in the blood loss
Ya fuckin'mutha fucka
Nothing but a horse fucka
My chainsaw craves more
So bend over bitch
Lets do it hardcore
Right up your fuckin ass
Ya piece of redneck trash
Your woman look so pretty
Maybe I'll get some titty
Oh don't worry don't cry I'll fuck her after you die
Unless ya like ta watch
I'll make sure to keep your head While I fuck her in your bed

"Datz My Word" By Allen Simmons aka "Grim Reaper"
David Cardenas aka "Lucky Lefty"
Gerald Green aka "Wingman"
Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare & Pauli Sankey

No comments:

Post a Comment