Friday, March 9, 2012

"NEW SIGHTS"


I awake to find myself entangled
Or engulfed in your web of affection
Blessed to see another day from God's Blessings
As I slept 
He sent his Angelz to watch ova me for protection
I dreamed of her
Sweet succulent lipz n Beautiful curves
Her wordz
Danced in my mind
Brought sun to my shine
I reached ova reachin' out for you
To find

Your physical presence had alluded me
But your mentalz massaged my temple
And created a portal for your I's 2 meet my Eyez
N connect da dotz on linez
To bridge us together n shield us from rain
Da treacherous pain
As I travel ova rugged terrain
Eye saw da spark of rainbows
Dat fluttered in your heart
As well as da sparkle dat resided in your lovely eyez
Dey tantalize n mesmerize when I stare
Such a breath of fresh air in a polluted environment
I become lost in your emotions
Prayin'
Hopin'
You find da reignz to pull me in to your devotion
Your unwavering kindness
Unlocked joys in me I didn't know I still possessed
Your loving spiritual essence Spoke to my inner presence
Nice 2 meet you love
Your mission iz my mission
Doorz open to new plightz
Intertwined our visions to da possibility of new sights

"NEW SIGHTS" By Ra Shine McKoy

No comments:

Post a Comment