Friday, March 9, 2012

"VISUALZ"


Your da 1st thought in da morning
N da last b4 I lay down at night
You shine like my name in bright lightz
Floored by da significance of  your remnants 
Missin'
Your scent  through 
Summer 
Winter 
Fall
Leaves me wit withdrawalz
I get frustrated even if I miss 1 of ya callz
Your a doll
More like a Princess
A fine glass of wine
VIN-TAGE!!!!
Da suspense of not holding you n touchin' you
Makes me feel invisible
Heaven's Miracle
Like I was caressed by an Angel
I wanna body scan ya promised land
Make you cum uncontrollably like white packz of contraband
Play Joshua to ya Moses
Get High off ya dosage 
For my sick love prognosis 
Condition iz Critical!
Your wordz are etched in my stone
BIBLICAL!!!!!!
Seepin' into my Spiritual
My art on da canvas provides you wit mental Visualz

"VISUALZ" By Ra Shine McKoy

2 comments:

  1. I am loving your words and your flow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! MoonCat..I appreciate da kind remarks..Check out my work anytime!!!..Glad you enjoyed my art..Peace n Love!!!

    ReplyDelete