Friday, March 9, 2012

"PERFECT NOTE"


W H O O P I! ! ! !
Sister
Your act
Got me "Back In Da Habit"
Of becomin' an addict
To your scent
Cravin' ya touch from da inside out
Make me wanna kick off my shoes n get comfortable on da couch
Share some conversation
Mind Stimulation
Mouth 2 Mouth Resuscitation
Revive my senses wit plush kisses 
To breathe life into my intuition
Heavenz Angelz
Painted on da blue skies of my canvas
Your colorful advances iz an advantage
Makes my nature rize
To stay A-head
N become in tune wit your vibe
Letz play!
Your a Queen 2 my Burger King
You can have it your way
I take my time n lower da speed on your freeway
Shine's a New Jerz Devil
But Your love got me never wanting 2 exit out of da 
V
A
Ear "Whispers"
"Are You Going My Way"
Aroused emotionz relay
Contorted positions absorbed through keyboardz
Pullin' my heart string chordz
OH LAWD!
I Know you hear me callin'
Alicia picked da lock wit her keyz
N thee affection she has enamored me
Has me "Fallin"
Into her world
Her universe
Da epitome of a woman's worth
Survived hurtz
She has me entrapped in her earth
Da perfect note to a poetic verse

"PERFECT NOTE" By Ra Shine McKoy

5 comments:

  1. I love this. I believe I may be addicted to your ink

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!!..Thank You!!! Po'etik Truthz..I love da fact you enjoy reading my work. Itz alwayz a pleasure. I am very humbled!!!..Appreciate you checkin' me out..Respect!!! sistah....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed this one very much. Great presentation too. Well done Rashine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed this one Rashine, great presentation too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks You!!! Frankie..Alwayz delighted dat talented poets such as yourself enjoy reading my work..Appreciate da kind words and support...Much Respect!!!

    ReplyDelete