Sunday, March 18, 2012

"POETRY IZ"....

Inspired by my peoplez Millard Q. Shukree 
Thanks for da Inspiration brotha!!!...........1

"Poetry Iz".....

My OUTLET!!!!!
I plug in an disperse energy so otherz can FEEL ME!!!!
Itz My LIFE on da canvas
I Sex It UP!
Some
ColoMe Bad!
ButI WRITE
2 Connect
Not 4 Money or Salez!!!
"Somebody's Alwayz Watchin' Me"
I RockWell
It Iz WHO I AM!!!
I LIVE IT!!!
BREATHE IT!!!
SLEEP IT!!!
DREAM IT!!!
My FLESH n My InK BLEEDZ IT!!!
Cook it up EVERDAY!!!
Put out platez n let you dig in to eat IT
My Potential has yet to be tapped into or exceeded
Poetry iz da ClearKut Window into my Soul n Emotionz
Da Devotion
I Have For IT
Iz Dispensed Daly
Chuck deez scribez into your Pistons n start up da Engine
Motor Revvz!
Poetry Iz Keepin' ME
SANE
WITHOUT IT
INSIDE
I WOULD BE DEAD!!!
It used to be Pencil Led
Now itz Computer Threadz
Walkin' Life's TightRope
Showcasin' My Hunger n Talent n at da same time tryna keep my Balance
After My Wife n I separated
Confusion n Problemz Compounded
My Inner cirlce depleted
Some were deleted
Da people who had a profound Effect
Are not around
Most are 6feet Underground
Tearz Rain
As It Hurtz sometimez as I write it cause I'm reminded of da Pain
Every link in my past n bad deed iz connected in da chain
I Swang!
To da next destination
Concentratin' On My Future situations
Prayin' da Lord guidez me out of this Internal n External Mutilation
I know how some of y'all Woman feel about us Men
Even kin
But GOD Iz my Judge n ALWAYZ have been
N
I'm A Grown Man
So I know my sinz
Grandpa used to say make ya bed gotta lay in it
I know I have to reap what I've sewn
Everyday I think about severin' my thoughtz from my dome
But I know da devil would be waitin' for me in da fold
I'm Alone!
Poetry Iz ALL I HAVE!
When I Step Foot In My Home
1
I'm Gone!

"POETRY IZ" By Ra
Shine McKoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment