Friday, November 28, 2014

"Keep Da Cypher Burning"

I HEAR everything!
Got big ears like Dr. Spock
I'm wit my brotha Mook in da drop
Standin' up yellin' right thru da top
Ayooooooo!!, 
Y'all can suck my cock!!
Poetry is all eye got!!
Shine lyrics be da prop
Dat hold da beams in position
My bro got da wheel, buggin
While I'm spittin' diction
I'm a writer like Samuel L. Clemens, aka Mark Twain nigga!!
Sendin' shivers up ya spine
Region out to ALL like Palenstine
Bombin' on deez rappers convoy like Taliban
N when I do choose to speak
Nobody can ever close this mouth of mine
Whoa!
You have no idea what eye been thru or what resides in dis mind of mine
Rhymes, lackin' substance
Like a bad child you hear cussin' at his moms in public
I'm just (smh), cause eye would've slapped his nugget
What happened to da whole family system?
My bro said, It's on da back of carton like most children
Missin'!!
Actin' like dey da parents, we da kids
And eye could NEVER repay my savior Jesus Christ for what He did
All dat punishment, whips n lashes for our filthy sins
It's like we spit in His face now wit da way we live
Standards lower den a mistress at a freakin' concubine 
I'm tryna raze da bar, stimulate dem cells dat you locked behind
Art on da canvas peepz, graphic design
Niggaz snitchin'!!, coppin' out of time
Like Johnny Depp in a "Nick of Time"
Foley!!
Axle need to be realigned
STOP!
OG's, taught me how to read da sign
Bro said, Eye flew below da radar like peter pan(pon)
But go head big bro, did mean to interrupt!!
No prob, datz whatz up!!
Eye freestyle to free souls in a feeble rut
Period
Mental menstrual mastery capacity lackin' apathy
Train our youth to search for ways out dey tragedies
So when dey get older, dey can be better fathers to dey families  
N randomly, not be 
In n out prison losin' sanity
I'm a Prince but need dat special Vanity
To be da one to complete my moves n my strategies
Actually
We more powerful 2gether on da way up, like a ladder be
I say whats in my heart, don't care if people get mad at me
I'm not excluded, cats need to look deep down in dey anatomy
N gradually
"Change Gon' Come" like Sam Cooke
Whether or not, I'm here to witness it
Inside he, a Trinity like a Egypt pyramid
Shawn clear out lobbies wit his sentences
Men n Women
Dis is vintage, dig?
Honor spirits, liftin' em quick!!, Society has a way of twistin' shit
Try to put us in dat shallow spot
Conformin' noggin's not thinkin' outside da box
Word to Pops, 25 to Life!!
22 in, still shackled up in locks
Positive themes n schemes, we speak on da regular 
Lets change da demographics n Weather like Carl on deez "Predators"
N eye despise what dis world is built on in dat register
Same shit!!, just a New World Order in AmeriKKKa
Ra, da 2 letters in my name signifies da sun god, in my area
And eye shall forever leave a legacy for eternity, in my own era bruh
My seeds be da second coming, sniffin' out da truth like a small terrier
Eye Light another dutch, take some pulls, pass it to next Queen or KingPen courier 
Salute peepz!!
keep da cypher burning past 12 n beyond wit dat gask mask flow
As we tear it up!!!


"Keep Da Cypher Burning" by Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment