Friday, November 28, 2014

"Eye Love You"

I Melt Mic's
Ghost Rider(Writer)
Biker Boy, blowin Smoke All you see is headlights
I'm shell-shocked!
Just read a man killed himself, his wife n his 5 little tots
Lost his job, fax a suicide letter to da cops
O.M.G!!
Eye started cryin'
Tell me!, how does one have thee audacity
Come home!, n just decide to kill dey whole family?!!!
Exorcised demons
I can't judge, but datz Insanity!!
Whateva cost 
Or result
Gotta keep tellin' self
I can make it only wit da Lord's help
Cause I tell myself dat, everyday
Every way,
Fortunes change!, even when you can't see da whole portrait on display
Among da fray
Know God 
Has plans for us ALL
Not quite sure tho what dat involves
Or curtails
Wish da curtain open up to be unveiled
Ok, eye know it happens on your time to be revealed
Told da devil dat my soul, is not 4 sale
he said, Cool! den
I'ma ride ya coattails til' you except da Hell
Here's an invitation
Put it up!, when u ready
Yell!
Be der in a jif to pick you up faster den some certified mail
Eye know where dat path leads
What da brim fire n da ash breathes
God!, What is it sun u wanna ask me?
I feel so blessed to be alive, but I'm so unhappy
Poetry n Rap be
Da only artistic, mystic thing dat really grabs ye'
I try to live by ya word, use it as a sharp sword
To pierce da enemy, he wants to recruit me as a dark lord
My heart bores
Increments, distasteful pain
Smokin' on dis Mary Jane
Eye know I'm leavin' dis world da same way dat eye came
By myself,
I'M CALLIN' OUT 2 YOU now, Eye need ya help!!
I don't trust others
Besides YOU!
Yeah
Der's no one else
I'm so ran down from da scarz n whelps 
Eye know I'm not perfect God, just don't let me beat myself
Like 
Eye 
Continue to
Others see da sin in you, never what da good you do
People wanna curse me like a ritual
Slimy individuals, demons in da physical
Lifeline Critical
Clint Eastwood blazin' at my spiritual
Dis walk-a-thon, a killer like a "Unforgiven" serial
End of line
True "Friends" deceased or faded like C. Muriel   
Bling!
Never had da use
Felt, like my ancestors entered me da minute it circle me
Jigsaw puzzle loose
Psycho ignorance induced
Eye saw!, what it had produced
I can hear da chantin, neck swallowed up, by da noose  
I don't play "Charades" like dat cat dey call papoose 
Quick to tell da devil scram, vamoose!!
But he comes often Please!, can't YOU?
Keep me, stay by my side
So my insides won't get tossed up n run thru
I'll do my best to stay humble in da struggle
N Lord,
Guide my steps
Even if eye may stumble, Even after eye clap den break da huddle
Lose my footing, even happen to fumble
Pick me up 
To continue on 
2
Face da trouble
Arms wide
Yes!
Eye love You!!!


"Eye Love You" by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

2 comments: