Friday, November 28, 2014

"Freedom Writers"

https://soundcloud.com/po-house-management/freedom-writers-freestyle-shawn-stare
Yo!, I'm from a region
Where violence is excepted n children just get neglected
And you get crucified for your own perspective
Eye never cared much about acceptance 
Truth is not received well when most hear it
Back to da crowd, posted on my damn pivot
Negative Critics!!
"Like who he tryin' to be wit his positive lyrics?"
Myself?
Scribe upon scribe can't escape my own systemic's 
Depression!!
Many Lacerations!!!
I'm a victim of being stagnant
Procrastination
Yo! Shaaaaaaawn, DA PASTOR'S WAITING!!!
Yeah!, So is Satan
Dawg!, who you gamin'?
Choice's?
I had many givin', made bad decisions
Michael Sean Kelly, Papermirrors Reflection n others
Give
Mind Elevation
Pilot lit
We heat scriberz!!
Freedom Writers
"Poetry In Motion" Lethal snipers
I'm not ya average rhymer,
WE da VOICE FOR DA VOICELESS!!!
Christ-like
Crossed up n hoisted 
Expression is anointed 
Da points eye make sting like a bald-faced hornet, but also poignant 
Shit serious!!
Anytime eye grab da mic
Eye do it for purpose
Not to come back to see if anybody "liked"
People (lol) reading this n sayin,
Dis muthafucka crazy!!
Yeah, you probably right
Searchin' for some meaning to dis beautiful/wretched life
I'm tryna get it straight, 
My prose's come equipped wit extensive clips when I articulate
Shout out to ALL my peepz up da interstate!!!
Pass da herb around, let those thoughts marinate 
It's about findin' me, ain't nobody else I'm tryna emulate
As I penetrate, 
Cells 
To get deez barz to infiltrate ya misinformed data-base
Neva know, might be my last chance to flow
So eye leave nothin' to chance
Go hard n never waver my stance
Create distance from deez phonies intent on shakin' my hand


Reppin' Poorhouse 
Patented our brand
To raise awareness on forums to fans
Y'all crazy like Stan!

If you think da system give a fuck where we land

Peep da CreepShow across da globe
Continuing to kill n bury heads in da sand

Da levees been broke on da dam
(And)
While deez other niggaz get on tubes n front for da cam
We gettin' slaughtered across da nation
One by one like "Summer of Sam

Fam!
We need to find da "Real Man" inside of da Man

We'd be naive to think progress don't come wit a price
Results dat we seek
Mostly likely
Gotta pay wit our life

Trife!

Harsh reality
Mixed wit a Brutal truth
We gotta face a mandatory sacrifice 
So generation next

Can view da change n reap da assets of our deaths
If not,
We'll be a species wit no one left

Callin' out to ALL my "Freedom Writers" on deck
Y'all bastards got our attention but no respect

What if dat was your son or daughter?
Mother or Father?
Word to Eric Garner!
All dat force wasn't even garnered

Choke out!

EMS checkin' pulse
Lyin'

Even she knew he's a goner 
Another tragic travesty 
As another brotha laid lifeless 
On da corner

"I CAN'T BREATHE"
I'm Peeved! 

And ain't no peace or no rest
Til' you muthafuckaz decide you wanna come correct

"Freedom Writers" by Shawn Stare

2 comments: