Friday, November 28, 2014

"All Dat Jazz"

I'm a B.I.G boi, niggaz been prayed on my downfall
But flexible, keep bouncin' up like round ball
Love deez cyphers on da mic, anytime I'm down dawg
I Sound-OFF!!
Allow me to pound y'all into submission like a groundhog 
Underground style brawl
Spittin' fluids out like some Ronsonol 
Igniting whats lit in da console 
Ignorant lyrical bastard
Laser tactics
Somebody gotta napkin?
Bullshit keep spillin'
Eye can see most immersed with some deep feelings
Eye feel like when I write n speak, Eye free millions
Move ova!, 
Dis will only take a minute, Eye don't really need dat much exposure 
Skilled at deez raps n poems
Journey down a tattered zone
Embattled sewn!!
In da depths we come to know
No games played
No Punch-Out!
No Body blows!
Just shots from da calico 
Non-responsive black back alley prose
Never froze
Hate lingers, then it grows
It explodes!
People need extensive hugs to let it go
Knowledge?, eye embed it slow
Late night balley flow
Santa wit a Jolly ho!
Tallyho!
Sittin' back, chillin' on da patio
Forget all dat jazz cats talkin' like stetsasonic Daddy-O


"All Dat Jazz" by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

No comments:

Post a Comment