Friday, November 28, 2014

"Da Transformation"

Runnin' rampant 
Shadowboxin'
Problems come
But dat won't ever stop em'
At da door, hear da devil knockin'
Conscience 
Position jockin'
Matrix
Morpheus
Da bullet dodgin'
God said, I'm always with you Look to me, eye never break a promise
I just nod my head in correspondence 
Try to keep my actions pure n honest
I spit like Eminem
Haley 
A shootin' comet
Major Lee, Thoughts are bionic
Pop in Dre day, spark up da chronic
Eye freestyle wit da best of dem
Wolverine
Metal him
Metal head
Thoroughbred 
I don't horse around
No
Mr. 
Ed
Message
Close to da edge


Hiphop like Dead Prez
Salute!!, always full fledged 
All my soldiers on da grind
All da families holdin' on
Tryna pull thru da storm
Each day, another blessin'
Keep pressin'!!
Stay on point like dat thing dat teeters on da record
Where respect due, give credit!
Chances?, Slim
But 
Who's bettin?, stay aggressive!
Mapping out da plot n settin'
Field course of direction,  
At da altar, prayin' wit da reverend 
If heaven,
Was a mile away like Nas said,
Eye wouldn't hesitate to leave in a second
No question!
Post wired!, c4
Der's somethin' more, dat we all reach for
As eye pondered as eye gazed at da sunset
Tides rushin', as eye walk along da beach shore
Leave what K. Costner did in a bottle, 
Let it roam da seashore 
Eye deplore
Wit most
But know less
Mean More!!

Iron out 
Each flaw


Da seeds you plant are da seeds you reap, just like Seymour 
Even tho dis life suck at times like a deep whore
He keeps his pupil on da prize as taught by His teach-or
In his leis-ure 
Redirect steps on da canvas, paint to restore
Pen flames!!, we draw!!
Keep da cypher movin' pass da leaf boi!!
Raise ya glass like Pink
Soar!
Dead scrolls dat we pour
On Coastal lines to decor
Leave marks to breed reach not breach yourz
Awoken minds linked thru deez metaphors
A veteran datz down for my brethren
Up most nights, like Letterman
Knowin' dat I'm destined for somethin' better den what I'm peddlin' in
Tracks spin
Lyrics what da kettle ova, Incensed at what eye have to holster 
Rattle cages!!
Battle phases!!
Harlem World to pastor Mason
Seesaw 
Up n down Jersey I-95 yo! n other places
Buildin' bridges out da basement
Movin' towards a more stable destination, my words what da pasture grazes
Witness all da beauty dat lies in da transformation
Eyes close
Soul awaken!


"Da Transformation" by Ra Shine McKoy aka Shawn Stare

2 comments: