Sunday, August 17, 2014

"Nothin' Matters"

Nothin' matters
Yeah!, I hear da chatter!
Mf's wanna kick a brotha while he down
Scared face like Pac, but still eye smile
Corridors open to my soul can't ya hear da growls?
Vicious sounds!
Voice's yell!
Hoisted like Jesus, nailed!
Any which way you put it, spirit shelled
Divine angel like Gabriel
It's no time to be quail
Eye know da truth, eye don't really need da details
Cat's can have dat ho, Stare don't follow dog's in da form of female's
Ocean of lies bedded on a beach like seashells  
My existence n purpose is unknown to da naked eye on a deep scale
Martin said, "We shall
Overcome!"
Eye don't see how! when niggaz still, dying by da gun
Ignorant people on a violent path
Feel my wrath!
Put my neck out for cats like a giraffe
Turned on me, then they stabbed me in my back
People gotta problem wit chu when you start stating facts
96' "Lyrical molestation" to a track, like Da Brat
Don't sugar coat shit when deez words collapse
On ya lap
Open up da bible, I'll expose your Acts
"If you don't know me by know" like Simply Red, then you better ask
Can't stand disloyalty n phoniness like Hall n Oates
No!, "I can't go for that"
When I rap
I don't freakin' play around wit u clowns
I say what I mean wit a head full of steam
Not contrived like da rest of u gals n u guys
Da eyes never lie, take a real look in mine
Prepare ya self for a long "Journey" like the "Wheel in the sky"
Never was afraid to die
Living is a different engine
It's like I'm sentenced, boxed in barz n poems, so relentless!
Eye see the world n my surroundings from another spectrum
Eye stay in hell wit no sign of heaven
I wanna kill myself n take my life but can't seem to take dat knife n start to slice or da gat n pull da trigger
Shadow of da lights flicker catchin' up to God quicker
Nothin' Matters when depression strangles you from every angle
Watchin' as ya demons hang you
Cut off from others like you maimed, I'm in so much pain!!!
Nobody knows the troubles that eye see
How can you comprehend?
When you not da one living within side of me
Oddly idle quotes n advice from folks, don't even give me hope
Cause eye see R-E-A-L-I-T-Y through the scope
Beauty mixed wit sadness like Helen Steiner Rice wrote
The truth like Malcolm X spoke
How my ancestors got tortured decimated just so we could vote
Hmph
Modern day controlled slavery, what a joke!
We cast a vote 
For someone on a ballot n they still find a way to betray us in the demographics
Republicans, Democratic's
"Politic's as Usual" like Jay-Z when they at it
Probably in the privacy of they homes, smokin' weed outta jars n cigars steady laughin'!
And eye don't believe in no law practice cause da law smack us!
They ALL Hollywood, a bunch of actors!
People step on others just to climb da ladder to ensure their own factors
To make sure that they status is secure
Meanwhile, everyone runnin' round insecure 
Of they bodies
They position
Face cringin'
When a fellow employee is promoted n you feel that you should of got it
Feelin' overlooked, so you have a convo wit ya employer n you state ya logic
They give you some bullshit excuse about ya work n da profits
The numbers game is an anomaly n atomic
I can't seem to stomach a lot of shit n that's da problem dat eye have wit you pricks
Underhanded 
Geesh!, damn! 
You make me sick!
Bitches vs real women
Eye see da difference, when it's in my presence
Negate your leverage
Eye leave cause ya prognosis shady n escapes my essence
Slim like Em
That's just "The way I am" when I'm "Cleanin' out my closet"
When dat topic of discussion gettin' referenced
A. Bassett, yeah! 
Now eye know "The Score"!
Lying!
When it was bout De niro's like Robert bitch!, from da door
Things that were sacred like marriage doesn't really matter anymore
Ya state of mind sucks!, like a barren whore
Close ya eyes kiddies cause my notes nowhere near delicate like a clavicorde
They pointy!, might pierce ya self-esteem like a savage samurai sword
Deez are chords
Of a maniac insomniac scorned
Feedback shock you like live electrical wire cords
Audience amazed!, stop n drop they jaws! 
Fable artist think they can't be touched like a unicorn 
Sound da horn!
If Shawn can't express himself then, he becomes withdrawn
Going through withdrawals like a heroine addict
Ra Shine not in, he's fallen off of da speedy wagon
Molten lava plus a fire breathin' dragon
Angry at da system for being used as target practice
Tryna quit, deez cancer stick's a nasty habit
Homie, fuck roger rabbit!
I'm from where neighborhoods are burnt n ravished
Citizens n cops are clashin'
Bodies on da daily, zipped up! in plastic
Premature measure's, drastic!
If you don't wanna be a young parent bro, eye suggest you wrap it!
Deez young bastards think it's cool saggin'
If you was in jail, ya ass would be a jail magnet
To ALL YOU wack rappers
I hear ya gums flappin'
This chess, not checkers young whippersnapper's 
Ya dummies not sayin' nothin' meaningful 
People are lost n not livin' by no principle's
Nothin' matters tho!, when I spit to da masses out my ventricle
Open eyes, recognize bro!
That's how you center you!   

"Nothin' Matters" By Shawn Stare


No comments:

Post a Comment